• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
index_02.jpg

http://www.peachjohn.co.jp/pj/yummymart/pokemon/

Yeah... It's a thing.

berto

I Saw the Devil
NIS America cuts ties with Persona publisher Atlus

Publisher NIS America will no longer be releasing games from Japanese firm Atlus in Europe, MCV can reveal.

That’s according to NIS America MD Takuro Yamashita, who said that since Atlus was purchased by Sega it has becoming increasingly difficult to work together.

Not only does this mean that Atlus titles will not be published in Europe by NIS America; titles from the latter will not be distributed by the former in America.

In the past, NIS America has released titles such as Persona 4 Golden, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight and Persona Q on the behalf of Atlus in Europe.

MCV has reached out to Atlus to see what this means for upcoming releases like Persona 5 in Europe.

"Around ten days ago, we terminated our alliance with Atlus in Europe and the US," Yamashita told MCV.

"Atlus became very picky about selecting the European publishing partner after it was bought by Sega. It always cherry picked its EU publishing partner based on who offered the highest minimum guarantee on a title by title basis. I noticed that it was very difficult for NIS America to establish an equal-partnership with Atlus.

"Atlus and its European games have contributed a lot to the expansion of NIS America in Europe. I would like to express my greatest appreciation to them for that."

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics has been updated on Steam
and now has Mod support

Sega decided to encourage fans instead of cease and desisting them

03CB6B665DE1C9E63EB07F47004A12FECE2B54E5

Knuckles in Sonic 1

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
so what happens to Odin Sphere now? We wont get it :I
unlikely. I'm going on a limb and saying that that was a project that's already well into production and nearing release so it will go forward as planned. To cut it after having been paid and near completion over this would be unprofessional, petty, even. Any publications already approved and in development before this breakup will move forward unless advertised otherwise.

Top Bottom