• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks Carlos, was gona add that myself

I'm getting the series x and the series s at launch November 10th, I have ordered a ps5 but I'm not sure how the first batch shortage will effect ireland so It may be 2021 before I can get my hands on a ps5

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Oh, nice, God of War. I'm digging the Jormungandr logo replacing the Omega symbol.

Anyone wanna put money down for a "dramatic character moment" within the first two hours and then playing as an "unexpected protagonist" for the rest of the game?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh, nice, God of War. I'm digging the Jormungandr logo replacing the Omega symbol.

Anyone wanna put money down for a "dramatic character moment" within the first two hours and then playing as an "unexpected protagonist" for the rest of the game?
Nope, it's going to follow the God of War 2018 style, the cliffhanger ending alludes to it. Keep in mind, Atreus is still young in there. I think time travel is going to be a thing.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Microsoft have acquired zenimax and bethesda studios, which also include id softwares machine games and arkane studios

Fallout
Doom
Elder scrolls
Wolfenstein
Evil within
Prey
Dishonored

And more will now be part of xbox game studios, all existing games will be added to gamepass and all future games will launch into it on day one

And may be exclusive to xbox and pc only

Massive acquisition that really adds to the value of gamepass

Also they announced gamepass has gone passed 15 million monthly subs now, and this acquisition with ea play and xcloud is sure to make that number grow

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well in regards to some games like fallout maybe, but doom and wolfenstein and evil within are big losses to playstation unfortunately

Plus it seems they recently overhauled their game engine used for elder scrolls from top to bottom for the first time since oblivion according to that article

So maybe with a new engine revamp and ms budget, es6 could be working at launch lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
I mean I'm a bit bummed that I'll have to get a new way to play the next Doom or Evil Within game if they make it.

Highly likely that a lot of the games will still end up on other platforms, Microsoft said they will decide this on a case by case basis. The sales of The Elder Scrolls series is huge in itself.

Just boosts the value of Gamepass (Xbox & PC) as would have to spend $70 to buy each one on another platform. Some huge RPG studios in the Microsoft portfolio now to say the very least.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Highly likely that a lot of the games will still end up on other platforms, Microsoft said they will decide this on a case by case basis. The sales of The Elder Scrolls series is huge in itself.

Just boosts the value of Gamepass (Xbox & PC) as would have to spend $70 to buy each one on another platform. Some huge RPG studios in the Microsoft portfolio now to say the very least.
I guess that's good to know. I could take or leave Elder Scrolls and Fallout, its the smaller stuff that I find myself caring about more in this case.

Top Bottom