• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC5 Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Some very good ideas there Dreadnought... you can imagine that with proper designs, it would be quite an epic boss fight. I like that you've included Grab moves for Dante now after my suggestion... what do you think of my DMC5 Dante designs?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
To tell you the truth, SuperDante, I think the designs you did are very well done. I REALLY like that picture you drew of Dante in his Devil Trigger for this game. It looks really nice. I just have one suggestion for it. Instead of having a face, it should have a dark hole where his face would be. It seems less human that way.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
DreadnoughtDT;194987 said:
To tell you the truth, SuperDante, I think the designs you did are very well done. I REALLY like that picture you drew of Dante in his Devil Trigger for this game. It looks really nice. I just have one suggestion for it. Instead of having a face, it should have a dark hole where his face would be. It seems less human that way.

Yeah... i was thinking of having his face, like Sparda's, very dark and shadowy, with his eyes glowing red. But I was actually refering to the last few posts I put up on this thread about expanding his gameplay, with Demon Focus, Grab/Special Attacks & his new DT capabilities.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Those are very well thought out too. There aren't many people who can think up stuff like this in a heartbeat. My Possessor Hybrid boss, if it was to be used in a game, would be the first three-form boss fight in DMC that's fought all in a row, no breaks. I guess some people, like us, have a natural talent for doing stuff like this.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
that's it...or just a very overactive imagination lol
its good though... coming up with this stuff sure keeps me from
getting bored!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
and you know Dreadnought, the more I look at your last enemy design the better it sounds... kind of like hells version of the Transformer - Devastator!!! And the best way to attack it is have DT Dante go flight mode, go right up to the chopper section and unleash sum kicka$$ Rebellion mayhem!!!

Railazel

SuperDante;194958 said:
I just watched a Bayonetta trailer, I wouldnt like Demon Focus to be like that. Maybe everything around Dante only slows by 5-10% but he speeds up by 30% so the gameplay will become incredibly fast and Dante will be a blur. I know what you mean by it being the same but I see it in a different way. It would be extreme gameplay. And for the Special Attacks, think God Of War when Kratos attacks say, a Cyclops and performs a button specific attack. Soz if I don't make sense.

SuperDante;194955 said:
yeah i know it has been done before but i'm just putting it together to change Dante up a bit. I think if you did the same thing as in DMC3 & DMC4 for Dante, it would get really boring so this is just a way of powering up his gameplay. The "winged" DT is simply his normal DT with wings...just coz i thought it would be cool. The Demon Focus would be a pretty cool addition to show off his power. And the grabs/special attacks are just a little extra for fun. Kind of my way of maxing Dante out as I think he is the most kick A$$ character out there :D

Okay, I see now, awesome idea.

DreadnoughtDT;194972 said:
Woah! You guys have gone on a RAMPAGE without me! Anyway, here's another enemy idea, but he has multiple forms! I think this is my most detailed enemy yet, and I'll give you a hint of what inspired it... It starts with an I and ends with nfested tank/copter.

Possessor (base form): A small blob of dark energy that cannot attack at all, except for a weak ram. However, if it gets near some military equipment...
Buster/Grab: None. It is incorporeal and cannot be grabbed.

Possessor (machine gun turret): Imagine a machine gun turret with an Infestant, and you have the Possessed Machine Gun Turret. They fire in short bursts or full auto and use the tripod as legs to move like a spider.
Buster/Grab: Nero/Dante uses the turret for a short while.

Possessor Hybrid (4 Tank + 1 Helicopter Combo): A monster that would put the Infested Vehicles to shame. Using four tanks as limbs and a Blackhawk war copter as a main body, this boss should be left alone unless you have the brute force to take it down. Dark attacks are absolutely USELESS against it, so the Dark Force Gauntlets do minimal damage.
Physical Description (Because you may be confused...): Imagine a large helicopter using four tanks as tank treads, all wrapped in juicy black tentacles that ooze when cut.
Buster: Nero grabs the amalgam by the blades and slams it into the ground, then he spins it and throws it. Devastating.
Grab: Dante jumps on each of the tanks in succession, stabbing each one repeatedly until reaching the copter, in which he tears a missile off and throws it.

Possessor Hybrid,Humanoid Form: After weakening the first form enough, it gets desperate and regenerates it's health bar, turning into this monstrosity as it does so. On its arms, it sheds everything of the tanks except for the turrets. It's legs, however, are turned into a large tank base, and the helicopter begins to burst open and tentacles writhe forth. It begins to twitch crazily and utters random words associated with death during each attack in a whispery, raspy voice. (Die... Kill... Maim...) It gains a HUGE amount of speed in this form, but, since it has shed so much of it's armor, it becomes weaker. However, it gains the ability to summon smaller Possessors to possess cars and trucks that abound the arena, creating small transformers, so to speak. Once all the cars and trucks are destroyed, it will fight you, half-breed-demon to machine-demon-hybrid. Once this form is defeated, it has ONE last trick up it's sleeve...
Buster: Nero rips a few tentacles off and uses them as whips, smacking the Hybrid around a bit. He then throws the tentacles at it and kicks it.
Grab: Dante rips the Hybrid's propeller off and throws it back at it like a shuriken, slicing one of the Hybrid's arms off and preventing it from flying away to dodge attacks.

Possessor Hybrid, Desperation Form: After shedding everything off of it's body, the possessor is a large, shadowy and multi-tentacled mass with glowing red eyes. Due to the shedding of it's armor, sunlight will damage it. You must lure it into the sun. It won't make this easy, as it will use crazy, maniacal combos that show it's desperation. After luring it into the sun, it becomes stunned and will show it's heart. This is when you attack. After a few seconds of suffering, the Possessor with slam the hole shut with it's tentacles, making you have to find another.
Buster/Grab: This is the kicker. You can't buster OR grab this form, as it's a ghostly creature.

What do you guys think?

Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts.

sdf

I dont know if anyone have posted that before but would you like DMC5 to be multi player something like resident evil 5?
But to have all characters available, Dante,Vergil,Trish etc

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sdf, I would LOVE that. Like you choose the person you want and they all have different movesets. For example, DMC 1 Dante would be able to switch between Alastor and Ifrit on the fly, and Vergil would be able to use the Force Edge without combining it with Yamato. I, for one, would like to see DMC 2 Dante, complete with the "press a direction during your combo to change it" system. That would be uberleet.

@Railazel: Yes, that was inspired by Kingdom Hearts. I thought it was a cool enemy and deserved more, so I gave it the first DMC three-form-no-break boss fight. The Hybrid's final form, however, was inspired by the Essence of Metroid Prime. Just imagine it, not see-through, pitch-black, but with the same piercing bright eyes.

Also, for some reason, I keep having dreams that are farther into the future. when I'm around 25, I believe, that have large rooms in nearly every home. These rooms are called "Thought Rooms" and whatever you think becomes real there. Would make for an interesting gaming experience! Instead of controlling Dante, it projects a hologram over you and you ARE Dante. The coolest thing is, though, is that these dreams always start off lucid, so I can control it. This is where I got the Possessor Hybrid idea from.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
hey guys, does anyone have any ideas for the last epic boss's that should be in this game. I personally think Dante and Nero should have seperate discs. Also I, like a lot of people, think there should be an obvious difference in their power so Dante's base enemies would be Blades & Frosts etc whereas Nero's would be slightly weaker. Now in saying that, I think Dante should have to face something ridiculously powerful as his last boss, something bigger & more epic than Mundus himself. Nero's should be something powerful but not as hard as Dante's. So in a way, Dante's disc is better played second due to its higher difficulty. Now what are your "Final Boss's" ideas. Perhaps Nero fights a powerful demon on earth while Dante deals with, say, the strongest Archangel on a different plane of existance?!? Thoughts plz...:lol:

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Also, if Dante's last boss was the Archangel, it would have 3 stages/forms to fight, like Dreadnoughts idea. I was thinking "Human Mode" which would be an armoured man with a large holy sword and a shield he could summon out of light. After Dante starts to overpower him, the Archangel unleashed his "True Angel" mode. A giant, stone like angel ALA Mundus who can wield the full power of the heavens. After Dante is pushed to going DT on his A$$, the boss then becomes "Fallen Archangel mode" ALA Lucifer (Satan, not the Weapon). With some awesome designs, it could be pretty epic. Just my first thought so meh, see wat u guys think.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe Nero's last boss could be this boss I came up with YEARS ago, right after I beat Dante's disc in DMC 2. You know the Despair Embodied? Imagine it, but bluish white, and with the wings already broken. Also, it's first form is stuck in male mode, and it's second form is the female mode, and she has wings, with the final form having the moves of both.

Chaos Incarnate: Ver. 1 (Man Form)
Chaos, put into a malleable form for the evil energy that binds it. Capable of vicious combos with whips, swords, energy, and even punches and kicks. Although it cannot fly like the Despair Embodied, it doesn't need to. It can teleport instead. Your attacks at first will deal no damage. That is because you must buster it 10 times, so it exposes it's core. Then, you come in and smash it with all you've got. After around 10 seconds, he'll recover.
Buster: When he exposes his core, buster him and Nero will grab him by the head and stab him in the gut with Yamato, causing a white, luminescent substance to spew forth. Nero then pulls Yamato out and throws him up in the air, then he jumps up and uses the devil bringer to punch him back down.

Cutscene
CI: You are... Stronger than the one we intended to bring down here... Who are you?
N: Does it really matter? All I know is that I'm gonna be sending your blue *** further down!
CI: Heh... hahahahaha!
CI transforms into his/her next form.
CI: Then why don't you try, bluecoat?

Chaos Incarnate: Ver. 2 (Woman Form)
Stronger than before, and she now has the ablity to fly. She can summon ethereal whips that are dissipated in one hit, but can cause tremendous damage. In addition to the power of flight, she is also faster, and her wing-slashing combos are devastating.
Buster: Nero grabs the CI by the wing and slams her into the ground, which makes a whip spawn. He then grabs the whip and throws her, but then he wraps the whip around her and reels her back in, then he grabs her by the leg and throws her for real.

Cutscene
CI stands, panting, out of breath. She then holds her head and throws it back, screaming. A bright white light appears, and when the light fades, there's a dark knight standing. All of his body, except for his angel and demon wings, are covered in armor. He looks classy. He even has that old fashioned T-visor. His sword is gigantic. It's even bigger than he is! He carries a large, spiked shield in the other hand. His voice is deep, menacing, and no doubt evil.
CI: We've underestimated you. But no longer! This shall be your graveyard, bluecoat!
N: Oh just SHUT UP and FIGHT already!

Chaos Incarnate: Dark Knight of Hell
He's not messing around this time. His dark sword creates wave of dark energy whenever he slashes, and his dark shield repels all attack. He slowly marches towards you, slashing all the while. To destroy his shield, you must buster the rocks around the arena. After bustering three of them, his shield will break, and you can attack.
Buster: Nero grabs the Dark Knights sword and struggles a bit, then he rips it out of his grip and slashes him an uncountable number of times with both the sword and Yamato. The Dark Knight then raises his shield, but Nero grabs it and throws it at him like a giant bladed frisbee, slicing through him. Nero then throws the Knights sword at him, but he catches it and the battle resumes.

cutscene
CI is standing, looking defeated. Parts of his armor are broken, and some are missing altogether.
CI: This is impossible! We never predicted that you OR the other could have defeated us! IMPOSSIBLE!
CI rushes at Nero, but Nero slices through him with the Yamato, and begins to sheath it.
CI: Ngh... What... Are you?
N: I'm Nero.
Nero sheaths the sword and CI fall over, cut in half vertically.
N: And you got blood on my sword.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I like that idea... especially the Dark Knight Of Hell. The cutscene's are quite good as well. Should be good with some nice designs. When you say "you are stronger than the one we intended to bring down here," were you refering to Nero>Dante (Nero being stronger than Dante)? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! But the boss idea is excellent. While Nero takes on the forces of hell, Dante must fight the forces on heaven, hell bent on ending the life of the Son of Sparda.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Also, the reasoning for Dante being willing to fight Angels is that they could be like the Supernatural angles - d***heads! And I think they shouldn't really give a damn about humans, and to top it all off...i think they should do something to push Dante over the edge, like kill someone close to him. That way, when he goes off to face the higher Archangels, Nero could try to stop him, but this time Dante has no patience for the hotheaded kid and beats him down. Could be a very powerful cutscene that makes players think "Dante's in a really bad way," and this could set up Dante's quest to find the Archangel General. Then you have the epic last fight where Dante makes the realization that the head Archangel is "more Demon than Angel". Now Dante shouldn't be all doom and gloom like DMC2, but he should be angry this time and really full on, like we have not yet seen. And I think if Nero really started to mature and stop screaming all the time, he could become a much more likeable character.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
also guys, wat are your opinions on making Dante's Trickster, when fully upgraded, having Dante move like RE5 Wesker when he is shot at? Moving so fast it seems he is teleporting!!! I think it would make for some mental gameplay, and a very cool cutscene as well! I know he does it in one move, but that should be how he dodges and everything... thoughts?

sdf

SuperDante;195130 said:
Also, the reasoning for Dante being willing to fight Angels is that they could be like the Supernatural angles - d***heads! And I think they shouldn't really give a damn about humans, and to top it all off...i think they should do something to push Dante over the edge, like kill someone close to him. That way, when he goes off to face the higher Archangels, Nero could try to stop him, but this time Dante has no patience for the hotheaded kid and beats him down. Could be a very powerful cutscene that makes players think "Dante's in a really bad way," and this could set up Dante's quest to find the Archangel General. Then you have the epic last fight where Dante makes the realization that the head Archangel is "more Demon than Angel". Now Dante shouldn't be all doom and gloom like DMC2, but he should be angry this time and really full on, like we have not yet seen. And I think if Nero really started to mature and stop screaming all the time, he could become a much more likeable character.

I like it, i would like to see dante taken over by he's evil side and kill everything on he's path , angels, demons, Humans, Nero everyone that cross he's path.

SuperDante;195149 said:
also guys, wat are your opinions on making Dante's Trickster, when fully upgraded, having Dante move like RE5 Wesker when he is shot at? Moving so fast it seems he is teleporting!!! I think it would make for some mental gameplay, and a very cool cutscene as well! I know he does it in one move, but that should be how he dodges and everything... thoughts?

+1

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Nice ideas.Keep it up SuperDante.By far i won't disagree with anything.

However,an awesome improvement would be the addition of Key of Heaven's[Tenchi No Mon in Japan] learning and edit combo system.Imagine Dante pulling the combo YOU want...

A little off topic but,i got inspired by DemonBane,DMC and other games,and I'd like to try my luck...kinda like here...here's the link :

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?p=195219#post195219

Forgot to say that I'm new[relatively] to this forum.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Devil May Cry 5
DANTE

=Styles=
Trickster
Swordmaster
Gunslinger
Royal Guard
Devil Magic

=Other Features=
Grab/Special Attack
Demon Focus
Advanced Devil Trigger

I will explain new features for the styles when I have more time :D
Also I have some new story ideas... can't wait to share them with you :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
A list of the weapons you have and want to appear would be nice too.Can't wait for them.Devil Magic sounds promising.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Crazy Demon wanted me to post this for you guys. He thinks that instead of my idea, it should be a re-fight against Mundus. Here it is, cleaned up grammatic wise. Compare.

Cutscene1:

As Nero steps into a large, pristine room, he looks around.
Nero: There isn't anything here. Better turn back.
Mundus: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU STUPID WORM! I WILL KILL YOU!
He then unleashes a barrage of lasers towards Nero, but he counter them with DT and a barrage of slash of the Yamato.
Mundus: who are you, and what are you doing with that?
Nero: I'm Nero, the one that will kick your a**.
Mundus: I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL NOT FAIL, LIKE SPARDA AND HIS SON!

Mundus fight form 1: Seated Mundus

Mundus will be sitting on his throne, firing beams. Some demons will come to his aid. When you reduce his life by half these demons will be Frosts, Blades, and Assaults, when just a 1/4 of his health is left he will start to fire that large beam that Dante reflected with his eyes.
Buster:You will first have to weaken a pillar of the room, after this is done you can throw the demons that come to Mundus aid. After a pillar is weakened Nero will grab one
and throw it at Mundus. He will be stunned for a short time. After that you can grab him again. In normal form Nero will stab the Red Queen into Mundus giant eye, pushing and finally remove it with all his force. In DT Nero will stab red Queen into his eye, then with the Yamato he will slash Mundus' face millions of times, then he will remove Red Queen from his eye and give a slash to the eye.

After beating Mundus:

Mundus is in his chair, being defeated by a kid. he remembered his fight against the sons of Sparda and asks:
Mundus: Where did you get that sword?
Nero: A friend gave it to me.
Mundus: Well... It sees like you've fallen into my trap!
Nero looked down to find 2 Blades impaling his weapons into him.
Mundus: Every human I see is foolish. That caused them to be defeated. They are nothing more than piles of God's throwaway parts.
Then Nero heard a voice.
Voice: Get up, you foolish kid!
Nero: Who are you?
Voice: You know me from a long time ago. You use me.
Nero then saw the Yamato was glowing.
Nero: Who are you?
Spirit: I am your weapon! I am the spirit of Yamato! I am the one you summon to get up and fight, like you fought Sanctus, or you will lose your life to that demon! If that happens, imagine who will die after you!
Mundus: Now... Let's finish this!
Mundus starts charging a beam...
Mundus: DIE!!!
he launches the beam...
Spirit: Now!
If you don't act, your friends will die... You want more power! Fight and I WILL MAKE THAT POSSIBLE!
almost when the beam hit Nero he uses a mega DT flux and the beam is reflected.
Nero at the same time that the spirit: NOW I AM READY
Mundus: A mirror of Sparda's son... How very fitting.
He gets up out of his chair and teleports to somewhere else.

This time it was not starry, and it wasn't an angelic looking demon. It was his real form, a giant, skinless body with millions of eyes and thousands of hands growing from within his roiling flesh.

This will be a special fight. Mundus will be the size of a building, so Nero will be "special" too.

Nero in his mind talking to the spirit: I know I'm not human. I'm a demon, so give me the power of a true demon!
Spirit: You shall have it!

Then, the ethereal form of the spirit unites with Nero's body and gives to him a corporeal form, making him bigger and stronger. he was tall enough to compare to Mundus.

Mundus: A great demon... You would've been a good commander... Too bad you are against me... Soldiers! Attack!

Mundus giant form:
First you have to get to where he is. You have to beat an army of demons. In the mean time, he will fire beams at you to slow you down. When you get there, this will be a titans fight. You will use the Yamato and he will use punches and beams.
Buster: Nero will grab him and try to strangle him. And Mundus will fight back. You will have to press a button combination to damage him. After strangulating him you will stab him in the stomach and the spirit will say: That's it for my past master.

After beating him:
Mundus: you.....you.....HOW... IN MY HELL DID YOU DEFEAT ME?
Nero: Because I have emotions. I am a demon with heart. You on the other side... You are a piece of cra* ruling the underworld. Believe it or not, demons don't ALL want to fight humans. Just look at your army.
Mundus looks at the army of Blades, Frosts, and Assaults. They all look back, but not with respect. They look at him with an angry glare.
Mundus: hahahaha... I will not let you end this!
Mundus teleports
Nero, looking at the yamato: This is my real power...
He passes out
Spirit:I'm proud of my new master... But... He reminds me too much of him...

Please, compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom