• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom livestream 2012

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
There better be a lot of weapons....5 is good thus far but I'm expecting like 3 new weapons from Gamescon not just 1 at least throw in a Shot Gun it won't be anything surprising having a Shot Gun in DMC is standard and if your going to show a new demon weapon why not show off a new angel weapon....possibly a new fist type weapon...cause this Eyrx is nice but not nice enough since its a slow or regular paced demon weapon it can't pull off some of Beowulf's and Gilgamesh's high speed moves and I like those moves....plus they're only gauntlets so he can pull off any kick based moves either that is better saved for an Angel Weapon.

Also those Rages seem to be a worthy foes for this is the first time I seen anyone die to enemies for this game and that guy was the official playtester and he knows how to play the game better than everyone else who played it thus far and man he was getting ass-kicked in this stage and they even upgraded the enemies a bit.

Kammosjuttu

yeah i meant the weapons looks like he smashed his hands in wet pottery clay and it dried

More like in wet demon carcass. :lol: But haha, that was a fun (and rather accurate) way of describing the weapon.

I wonder could these gauntlets be from the big ass monster from the end of the trailer that revealed Vergil? The hand, or front paw whatever, that slammed against ground looked a bit like these gauntlets. Whatever the case is, I like these gauntlets. I hope they can be upgraded so the range would be wider later on. And since these gauntlets were only for hands, I'd like to guess that then he would have something quick and snappy for legs for an angel weapon.

crush

hmm...the guantlets look solid but...not quite attractive. They simply look like boxing gloves.
But I love their combos. 8:23 is somewhat charming. lol

I'm I the only one that thinks combat is more difficult somewhat?

And wait isn't limbo EATING people and converting them into demons???

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
How much time till someone uploads it at youtube? For some reason, I'm stuck with a 256 kbps connection which refuses to buffer anything except YT videos. So I'm having a really hard time seeing you guys talk about how amazing and difficult the battles have become and stuff like that while I'm merely sitting here and thinking how awesome it may be. :(

I know it is a little too much to ask, but is there any person here who has, like, a super-fast internet connection and who can upload it at their channel? Pleeeasseee?

pretty_please.jpg

Kammosjuttu

Crush: I guess the combat is a bit more challenging now than in the beginning, with all the tweaks made into it and all. I'm wonering here how many times I will kick the bucket by just confronting the smallfry... I hope they won't make the game too difficult on the lowest difficulty level.
As a side note, it was interesting to see someone to actually die while battling. (Man, that must've been annoying; dying just before the last hit, lol). We got to see that gold orbs are there for sure. I wonder what the screen would flash to show if the player wasn't carrying any gold orbs while dying. Would it be a simple "game over" on a black screen, or would there be something impressive? By the way, this time Dante fell on his side on the ground after being defeated, but could it be that depending on the direction the killing blow is delivered, Dante would crumble down in different ways?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I watched this livestream too on mine Pc, well mine net can do have wishes as HD thinghy slows greatly but Im liked things in it including new weapons and Im waiting for more :)

Kammosjuttu

now i get why you point a view is so.(aus)upsidown

I'm sorry, I didn't get the meaning of what you just said. ^^;; Aus upsidedown...?
When I said "how so?" I meant that to me the accent's good and that I don't really see a problem there, even if it's not perfect down to the last molecule. If you could point out what he says differently I could compare them to each other. By no means was I trying to be rude or smart-ass with my comment.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm sorry, I didn't get the meaning of what you just said. ^^;; Aus upsidedown...?
When I said "how so?" I meant that to me the accent's good and that I don't really see a problem there, even if it's not perfect down to the last molecule. If you could point out what he says differently I could compare them to each other. By no means was I trying to be rude or smart-ass with my comment.

Do you remember when Dante said "But you can call me Dante the demon killer, has a nice ring to it dontcha think?!" He says that in a sort of Australian accent.

ninjaa93

the word upside down and as mentioned in the "4 voices of dante' thread there is other moments,not saying it matter but in a emotional scene it can kinda ruin it thing heavy rain or sam worthington in both call of duty black ops and avatar.

Kammosjuttu

Do you remember when Dante said "But you can call me Dante the demon killer, has a nice ring to it dontcha think?!" He says that in a sort of Australian accent.

Oh. I kinda thought he was just shortening it like "dunno" or "dun do that" or something... But ok, thank you. :)

Kammosjuttu

the word upside down and as mentioned in the "4 voices of dante' thread there is other moments,not saying it matter but in a emotional scene it can kinda ruin it thing heavy rain or sam worthington in both call of duty black ops and avatar.

Ah, I haven't been checking that thread out, so I lacked the information provided there. But I guess the accent matters the most if the listener is a national speaker. As funny as it is, sometimes I can listen badly pronounced English and get it, but if someone speaks really bad Finnish to me, I may not understand it or then it might sound silly. But usually "wrong pronouncing" still manages to sound even cute in a way, haha.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ah, I haven't been checking that thread out, so I lacked the information provided there. But I guess the accent matters the most if the listener is a national speaker. As funny as it is, sometimes I can listen badly pronounced English and get it, but if someone speaks really bad Finnish to me, I may not understand it or then it might sound silly. But usually "wrong pronouncing" still manages to sound even cute in a way, haha.

Heh heh, people talking about one of my threads on different threads.:shifty:

Top Bottom