• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom livestream 2012

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I wonder why nobody has commented on the battle soundtrack for the demo. It's probably the best one so far.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I just noticed something. Dante is yelling a lot in this gameplay. More so then the last gameplay. Think it's cause he's mad at something?

Kammosjuttu

I just noticed something. Dante is yelling a lot in this gameplay. More so then the last gameplay. Think it's cause he's mad at something?

Maybe it's because Dante was very silent before, like as if they hadn't just yet made the battle noises for him or then they thought to give a little more life to it afterwards? I like it that Dante isn't mute.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Hey, does anyone else think that we will get more of those pause-combos as an upgrade? 'cause there is definately room for more ^_^ aaand Eryx seems more of a brawling weapon than Ifrit, almost like boxing gloves... and the charge attacks remind me of Nero's magic hand :lol:

Kammosjuttu

Hey, does anyone else think that we will get more of those pause-combos as an upgrade? 'cause there is definately room for more ^_^ aaand Eryx seems more of a brawling weapon than Ifrit, almost like boxing gloves... and the charge attacks remind me of Nero's magic hand :lol:

Eryx doesn't just remind us of boxing gloves, the moves actually seem to be some basic boxing moves like hooks and uppercuts.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Eryx doesn't just remind us of boxing gloves, the moves actually seem to be some basic boxing moves like hooks and uppercuts.
The haymaker punch looks so awesome. I'm glad they are making a bunch of new moves with a bunch of old moves. This is what next gen was supposed to be, not a copy of dmc3. The sway punch is pretty sick too, i want to see it charged, kinda like Nero's baseball swing

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks wallenb. I haven't see that one. I'll definitely give that a view (providing the Library hasn't blocked out all DmC stuff)

crush

Agreed. The music is getting better and better.

I also like the sounds of the weapons as well. Love the hard sound of axe to solid bricks.

If we're lucky we could get hyper-fist back. Gilgamesh was sad without that and everyone mentioned that in 4.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I like the third punch of the three hit combo when charging. It's like Dante's etching closer to an opponent while saying "Don't flinch! Don't flinch! Don't flinch! BAM! "you flinched.":troll:

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
okay, so there is something i would like to add to this discussion that nobody has said anything about yet.
so dante finds himself at a state penitentiary a.k.a a prison. and at this prison we can see people in the real world being tortured, which made me think about something. where have we seen that before?...hmmmm, wait a minute!
wasn't dante being tortured in this trailer? and doesn't dante's surroundings in that trailer look particularly familiar to the prison we saw in the new gameplay?
so to me it looks like ninja theory are keeping with their initial idea afterall like i've said multiple times. perhaps the first trailer still relates to the story, what do you guys think?

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
So guys, will there be any live stream gameplay footage of DmC today? Can anyone please tell me the time (GMT)?

Top Bottom