• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom livestream 2012

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have no idea how to convert time but would you mind stating how many hours and minutes more do we have until the stream starts?
On US new day barely started as they have 1 a.m so 13 hours in their left as well for EU it will be nearing 22 p.m if im not mistaken in calculation.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
It's most likely the same stage as yesterday but with Itsuno and some random translator joining the cast,

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Im rather hoping for new footage, but something tolding me what this will be old same one.
well as long as it's the new stage and they continue to showcase the gauntlets and new moves i will be highly greatful, especially if itsuno answers some good questions! itsuno is supposed to be talking about vergil so maybe we will learn more about him. :)

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Welll, the only demos on that build were Poison, Under Watch, and Overturned. But we're going to get to see the dev team in this stream again, yeah?

Anyway, I won't be able to see it till much llater today. Hope it's awesome guys.

Top Bottom