• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom 2012 DmC Reveals

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
some new screenshots!
raptornews.jpg

raptornews2.jpg

raptornews3.jpg

it looks like the place we saw in the trailer........ONLY UPSIDE DOWN!

It looks like the city from the 2010 trailer but...UPSIDE DOWN?

Dante47

Of course. Haters already hating on Vergil. So far of heard people call him: slut, whore, bitch, crybaby, and the newly appointed nick name almost as original as Dino Dante, Vergin.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Of course. Haters already hating on Vergil. So far of heard people call him: slut, whore, bitch, crybaby, and the newly appointed nick name almost as original as Dino Dante, Vergin.

I knew this would happen. Fans hate change, and it was only a matter of time. But I'm sure fans will get use to this like they got use to Dante. (Some at least)

Dante47

I knew this would happen. Fans hate change, and it was only a matter of time. But I'm sure fans will get use to this like they got use to Dante. (Some at least)
Nah, they'll never like this game. I'm sure it will develop a cult following in the next few years. But as of now, DmC will be shunned from our graces. Fans will chase it. Why? Because they have too. Because it's not the game we deserve, but it's the one it needs.

chocolatepanda

only thing is i dont want a story like in DMC4 so half of it is dante and half is vergil. id prefer if they both have their own complete stories...eg. "Dante you go to the verility factory and i (vergil) will go to the {insert demon place here}" so you do both levels after eachother. but chronologically they happen at the same time. or mid level you switch between the two.
Id prefer a full playthrough with one character and then playin as the other to find out what he did on his side. They probably have different fighting styles so i would like to focus on bein awesome with one character and not bein forced to switch characters and change up my play style.

AngelMode

Alex mercer is a pretty bland character yet many people like him.Kratos only thinks for revenge yet many people love him.
Does that make them REALLY boring? No. Most people forget the in depth personality of the character themselves because of how cool they are or how epic they are in the game itself.For example, kratos killing the gods.Most people don't give a crap about his annoying grunts and roars and his screams for revenge because of the whole killing-gods-montage thing..

Hmm, alright, I'll give you that. Likable characters. But far from interesting, if you ask me.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

F*CK YEAHHH!!!....YES YES YES YES YES......I LOVE IT!! VERGIL LOOKS AMAZING AND BAD@SS....AND THAT MUSIC IS JUST WOW AND EPIC!! EVERYTHING LOOKS EPIC!!

i only got one thing to say to the haters.................. SUCK IT!!

and+....at gamespot:
Dante isn’t the only Devil May Cry alum getting an overhaul in the upcoming franchise reboot, DmC. At this year’s Gamescom convention in Cologne, Germany, Capcom unveiled that the demon hunter’s twin, Vergil, will be fighting alongside him on his journey.
While Dante doesn’t mind looking like a butt-kicking hipster, Vergil’s new look is a little more sophisticated. Vergil’s visually iconic elements--a fancy overcoat, slicked-back hair, and a his signature sword--are all present, but presented in a more modern style. However, it’s his relationship with Dante that’s most interesting. While traditionally portrayed as a villain, Vergil will now be fighting alongside his sibling against a common foe.
It will be interesting to see how developer Ninja Theory will further change, and explore, the dynamics of their relationship!

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE.....GOD DAM IT COME ON!!

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
F*CK YEAHHH!!!....YES YES YES YES YES......I LOVE IT!! VERGIL LOOKS AMAZING AND BAD@SS....AND THAT MUSIC IS JUST WOW AND EPIC!! EVERYTHING LOOKS EPIC!!

i only got one thing to say to the haters.................. SUCK IT!!

and+....at gamespot:
Dante isn’t the only Devil May Cry alum getting an overhaul in the upcoming franchise reboot, DmC. At this year’s Gamescom convention in Cologne, Germany, Capcom unveiled that the demon hunter’s twin, Vergil, will be fighting alongside him on his journey.
While Dante doesn’t mind looking like a butt-kicking hipster, Vergil’s new look is a little more sophisticated. Vergil’s visually iconic elements--a fancy overcoat, slicked-back hair, and a his signature sword--are all present, but presented in a more modern style. However, it’s his relationship with Dante that’s most interesting. While traditionally portrayed as a villain, Vergil will now be fighting alongside his sibling against a common foe.
It will be interesting to see how developer Ninja Theory will further change, and explore, the dynamics of their relationship!

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE.....GOD DAM IT COME ON!!

I agree 100%. Dante and Vergil fighting together. Now we all know that when Dante and Vergil fought together at the end of DMC 3, thats all we wanted to see after that. Now they are! And there will be an actual story driven game from the looks of it! Im ready to play!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Hell yeah, this is awesome! The graphics for this game always look better with each trailer.

DmC Vergil seems really cool here. Him helping Dante seems interesting, and almost makes me not trust him 100 percent. And I'm looking forward to seeing some gameplay with him.

This is gonna be an awesome week ^_^

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I agree 100%. Dante and Vergil fighting together. Now we all know that when Dante and Vergil fought together at the end of DMC 3, thats all we wanted to see after that. Now they are! And there will be an actual story driven game from the looks of it! Im ready to play!
amen to that bro!!...i love it thats all i ever wanted....finally some brotherly love! ^_^

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well I waited to see If Vergil will be in reboot so my theories camed to fruition. I liked his battle style In DMC3 SE, so wanted to see If he will be In DmC. Finally my dreams coming true at least.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Kammosjuttu

I'm pretty convinced that this game will be amazing now. Anyone else pre-ordering?

I'll definitely pre-order it if that option is available in my country, and if not, I might pre-order it from some foreigner internet shop or just buy it off the shelf on the first day it's released. If by pre-ordering there's a gift to be received alongside the game, then of course pre-ordering would be even more alluring. ;)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Top Bottom