• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of the Year!

Game Of The Year?

• Mass Effect 2

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Final Fantasy XIII

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Red Dead Redemption

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Drakan

Admin
Red Dead Redemption, awesome story, awesome design, superb voice acting, something that was different to everything else and broke the mould.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
FFXIII consumed my life when it first came out, so yeah definitely that.
I like Red Dead too. ^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dark Drakan;291800 said:
Red Dead Redemption, awesome story, awesome design, superb voice acting, something that was different to everything else and broke the mould.
Hey Drakan...this'll be the official GOTY for DMC.org right?

Steve could like put Final Fantasy XIII, 2010 GOTY on the main page and shiznitz.

Keaton

Premium
Hm. I don't actually want to vote for any of those =p
Money would probably be on AC:Brotherhood or Tastsunoko VS Capcom ^^
2010, was a year of Retro Gaming for me, but if I had to vote, my money would be split between RDR and ME2, though I haven't played either...I can't see Black Ops being GotY, nor FFXIII ^^

Meg

If you're like me then you completely forgot about this until just now! :lol: Well the votes are in and its time to announce the (Un)Official DMC.org Game of the Year!

With 9 votes the winner is Final Fantasy XIII!

Runner up with 5 votes is Mass Effect 2!

Third place with 3 votes goes to Red Dead Redemption!

Congrats to these threes games! ^_^ And if the game you picked didn't win, don't worry! There's always next time. And 2011 is already shaping up to be a great year for games! ^_^ Voting for Game of the Year (So Far) will be in June(ish). You will be able to nominate any game from November 2010 to June 2011. See you then. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I already know what my GotY will be this year. Dead Space 2. :3 I'm calling it right now.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;295803 said:
I already know what my GotY will be this year. Dead Space 2. :3 I'm calling it right now.

Mine would be either Dead Space 2 or Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. :D:D:D

Meg

For the first half of the year I might say AC Brotherhood. :D Assuming Killzone 3 doesn't blow me away. ;)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm most likely going to vote Gears of War 3 when that time comes around...though it doesn't come out till Fall next year.

Top Bottom