• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of the Year

Game of the Year?

• Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Call of Duty 4 (PS3, 360, PC)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3, 360, PC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bioshock (PS3, 360, PC)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Halo 3 (360)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Game Tv has a voting for the game of the year, these are their choices. Which do you think should win?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Defiantly MGS4. I'm not a fan of the series, but the game had an epic conclusion to the series and the gameplay was awesome.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Metal gear solid 4!!!

Defiantly the best game this year and one of my favorite games ^_^.

Janny

Dines with dementia
MGS4 is kinda the last game of the series and there's a bunch of hype going around it, so I'm sure it will win.

But I voted for BioShock because I love it to death :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Janny;113099 said:
MGS4 is kinda the last game of the series and there's a bunch of hype going around it, so I'm sure it will win.

But I voted for BioShock because I love it to death :D

Bioshock was also a great game, i still need to complete that on the hardest difficulty.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
MSG 4 is winning, but the poll shows that the people that have voted prefer MSG 4, i chose SSBB cuz its the only one i have played other than bioshock, i didnt like bioshock cuz it lagged out badly on my PC lol, not my folt

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;113110 said:
MSG 4 is winning, but the poll shows that the people that have voted prefer MSG 4, i chose SSBB cuz its the only one i have played other than bioshock, i didnt like bioshock cuz it lagged out badly on my PC lol, not my folt

Yeah it needed quite a beefy spec PC to run at its best.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Eh, I wouldn't vote of any of those, frankly I thought in terms of action (NOT STORYLINE) Ninja Gaiden 2 would have got my vote.

But I suppose if I had to choose one of those up there, I'd go for Bioshock, it really managed to pull me in with a decent storyline along with fairly enjoyable gameplay as well, second would have been MGS 4 for me, then CoD4, Halo 3, GTA 4 and finally SSBB.

Sparda™

I know people's preferences are different, but truly, Metal Gear Solid has always been distinguished for its storyline.

Top Bottom