• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
*imagining*
Nero: "I think I'll--"
Vergil: *sheaths sword*
Nero: *sliced to pieces already*
Vergil: "What was that? You'll have to speak louder. You didn't sound very...
946.jpg

Well okay you win :wink:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Rewatching the trailer, I can't help but fall in nostalgia hearing Dan's voice as Vergil again... especially when he says phrases that Dante says in the vanilla game...

"The Order of the Sword, huh?"

"They worship a demon as a God?"

Also, the scenes featuring him seem to be masterfully shot, just like the ones from the original game.

LeonRevil

S***head with a potty mouth.
I kinda want to join the discussion, but I have no clue of when to do that and what in the actual **** is going on here.

RebeledgeYamato

The dice gameplay is tricky but simple. You just need to catch the roll of the die in a millisecond. I've done it and got the results I've wanted 9 times out of 10. It doesn't mean that we deserve something unbearable to most people.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Someone from NeoGAF said this;
"I still think the best solution to the dice game would be to essentially turn it into a combat adjucator. Combo it enough and it'll break, giving you access through. The minigame itself is still there if you're so inclined to go through it, and there's a shortcut that plays on the games core mechanics. It's a win-win."
I have no objections and would love to see it implemented. Capcom probably never bothered with it though.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Thinking about it, I really hope they tweak the Lock on.....
I mean let me freaking run while I'm targeting, that shouldn't be hard to do, especially since we got a gun centric character now...

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Oh, I've seen it alright. I want to know if they will add any more styles for Dante, and mainly, Vergil.
I don't think they'll do anything with Dante's gameplay. Vergil on the other hand will have a "concentration" mechanic apparently, as stated in Capcom Unity blogpost.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't think they'll do anything with Dante's gameplay. Vergil on the other hand will have a "concentration" mechanic apparently, as stated in Capcom Unity blogpost.
God, I wanna make a "constipation" joke here, but Meg said no...

Top Bottom