• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
... That's... That is the weirdest way of saying it. How do you create only the original without creating the thing? That is going to create confusion.

Well I mean he had a personal hand in the first one. Yes, he created the entire lore and such but I mean the one he made personally.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well I mean he had a personal hand in the first one. Yes, he created the entire lore and such but I mean the one he made personally.
No, I get it. He created the franchise but only directed the original. I'm just saying that it's a head scratcher when you phrase it like that.:greedy:

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Rewatching the trailer, I can't help but fall in nostalgia hearing Dan's voice as Vergil again... especially when he says phrases that Dante says in the vanilla game...

"The Order of the Sword, huh?"

"They worship a demon as a God?"

Also, the scenes featuring him seem to be masterfully shot, just like the ones from the original game.

In the Vanila DMC4 they had Reuben saying Dan's words to try and complete the game as quickly as they could, and now that Vergil is back and Daniel is voicing him! I assume Vergil will pay a visit to Dante's office and have a conversation with him, and ask for Trish and Lady to check it out, which is why everyone's gathering at the office. Kind of like Vergil walks in on them talking about the order and decides to pay a visit to them, and in doing so get's captured and experimented on, and in the process loses Yamato and Agnus uses Vergils soul to power his Angelos. I have so much to say about this but with some people here on this forum jumping out of topic, and not really making any sense? It becomes impossible to even have a proper conversation...so as @Meg said before...can we all focus and stay on Topic please.

Thank you

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
This might possibly be the one Capcom game I'll buy new since I bought that god awful RE4 Ultimate Edition!!

Playing as Trish and Lady is something I've wanted to do for so long and I can't wait to see the alternate outfits, I really hope there's some for the girls :)

As long as Capcom doesn't screw something up like they usually do, I'll gladly buy the PC version :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, looking at the pages, trying to see if there is anything that needs moderating, there is a lot of info on these 16 pages. I think we should start a thread to add information for DMC4 news and another one for general discussion of it so that people who are walking in don't have to read through literal dozens of pages to read or find all the new material.

So in the interest of that, what is the new material?
We got this (which includes the trailer) and this and this. Anything else? Pics, info, videos?

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
You know, looking at the pages, trying to see if there is anything that needs moderating, there is a lot of info on these 16 pages. I think we should start a thread to add information for DMC4 news and another one for general discussion of it so that people who are walking in don't have to read through literal dozens of pages to read or find all the new material.

So in the interest of that, what is the new material?
We got this (which includes the trailer) and this and this. Anything else? Pics, info, videos?

Good point Admiral

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think you could count Japanese Trailer since it announces Gloria and DMC3 Lady costumes; but that's all for now.
Definitely. News is news, mate. What ever there is people will want to know about it.
So where can I find it? The japanese official page?

Edit:
1427146465728.png

Huh.....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Definitely. News is news, mate. What ever there is people will want to know about it.
So where can I find it? The japanese official page?

Edit:
1427146465728.png

Huh.....

Okay, I'm confused...is Vergil's part of the story supposed to happen sometime around the events of DMC3 then, and then the rest of the gang goes through the DMC4 storyline? o_O Because yeah...

Top Bottom