• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh yes I imagine. Nero would get cut in half in two seconds max.
For once, we finally agree on something.

Seriously though, remember my other thread on "Nero's Encounter" with Vergil (no, not THAT type of encounter)?

I said that Nero would be brutally defeated, then would rise and become a hardened (hurr hurr) devil hunter and get his revenge.

It's the perfect setup. Unfortunately, good story ideas (or even plausible ones) seem to be eluding Capcom as of late, so...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Breaking Benjamin just released a new single after a 4 year hiatus. That's where all my hype is going. Call me if they fix substantial issues. Open to giving you another shot DMC 4, don't eff it up.

Lani

Ouch! Way to drill in the hurt there, buddy. :laugh:

I prefer the other type of swordfighting... :sneaky:

Not my fault DmC Vergil is the more maternal of the two:tongue:

Now I got the image of that awful simulator game coming out called shower with your dad:banghead:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Now I got the image of that awful simulator game coming out called shower with your dad:banghead:
Thank you. I had just managed to forget about that game. Really, thanks.

You just spawned a new series of yaoi DMC fanfiction entries. Great job.
Breaking Benjamin just released a new single after a 4 year hiatus. That's where all my hype is going. Call me if they fix substantial issues. Open to giving you another shot DMC 4, don't eff it up.
giphy.gif

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
Hey guys,

I know you're excited, but could you try to keep things a little focused. There's been several pages of barely anything substantial being said. And please, stop with the sex jokes. Thanks.

Cheers Staff member!

So back to business

Top Bottom