• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i just Don't see why this should be used in combat in DMC3 it was just one button and that was circle, so what i meant by odd was Needlessly over complicated.

Basically my argument of DMC4's unecessary button layout vs DmC's "one button" layout.
But really though, it's not that big of a deal. When game comes out, just change the set up if it lets you. It seems to me that you just don't want elements of DmC in DMC4: SE based on your difficult experience with DmC.

GabrielXx

@DragonMaster2010 and Chancey289
DmC was not difficult and i unlocked most of his moves my First time though as well there where a few i still had to go back and get and just asking where you using the Orb Harvester ?.

I Don't have a problem with DmC anything if it is used right i am just saying why mark an enemy when you have lock-on now it's just rather odd and i Don't want any more awkward moves, using the stinger for DmC was a mess and it was unreliable and when trillion stabs is my favorite move it kinda sucks when it never comes out or hits the wrong enemy because of the whole soft lock crap. if i can remember DmC did not allow you to change anything back when it came out i could be wrong but i have not played it since i sent it back.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You could always change the controls. Plus, you just said you had to go through the game 5 times to get everything. No offense, but you'd have to be ultra terrible at the game to take that long because its all based on style points you earn in the levels. If you can kick ass, you'll have the upgrades in no time.

And I don't find it awkward or unreliable at all. All you have to do is face the enemies you wanna attack. DmC actually brought a few mechanics to a more natural evolution which is much appreciated as the originals had sometimes very arbitrary mechanics. I love the free cam too.

Plus, can you please use better punctuation and grammar. It's hard to make out what you're trying to say with the lack of punctuation, capitalization, and excess of run-ons.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Things is, DMC4 Dante's controls are more complicated, but it unlocks a lot of moves and combos, as well as many advanced stylish techniques.

But with Vergil here, I don't know what the implications might be.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Things is, DMC4 Dante's controls are more complicated, but it unlocks a lot of moves and combos, as well as many advanced stylish techniques.

You don't seem very motivated...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

True, when I first time played DMC 4 on PC, it given me hard challenge when game switched to Dante, i remember that sometimes I failed as I used mostly Keyboard not gamepad in game but in later time I overcomed that fastly and I getted to get better ranks after. I can only imagine what will be with SE version and Vergil to control for some people what use only keyboard for games :)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
True, when I first time played DMC 4 on PC, it given me hard challenge when game switched to Dante, i remember that sometimes I failed as I used mostly Keyboard not gamepad in game but in later time I overcomed that fastly and I getted to get better ranks after. I can only imagine what will be with SE version and Vergil to control for some people what use only keyboard for games :)

Did you know that you can use a hack to use mouse and keyboard (a la DmC) instead of only keyboard?

Back to Vergil, did no one think that if he is able to carve multiple enemies with a Summoned Sword, and teleport to each of them this way, it may be his version of Star Rave, if the carving is timed correctly?

Khundy

Berserker
I have't played any of the Vergil's campaign in DmC but I'm not sure how I feel about the sword pierce lock on Mechanic. The old games seem simpler, lock on then teleport. Still hoping they'll have a DMC3 Dante skin with the Old DT versions for the each weapon. Also More weapons and moves for Dante.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Still hoping they'll have a DMC3 Dante skin with the Old DT versions for the each weapon. Also More weapons and moves for Dante.

When they added Corrupt Vergil in DMC3 they gave him his Nelo Angelo form as DT, so if they add a DMC3 skin it's not that unlikely that they'll give him his former DT form. Frankly, they already have Vergil's DT model as a basis, so...

Khundy

Berserker
When they added Corrupt Vergil in DMC3 they gave him his Nelo Angelo form as DT, so if they add a DMC3 skin it's not that unlikely that they'll give him his former DT form. Frankly, they already have Vergil's DT model as a basis, so...

I hope so, also I want flying back in DT mode! I want to hover and shoot lighting at m@#f!@#ers

Khundy

Berserker
Yeah, but the thing is Vergils got his DMC3 versions but he also has the same weapon set to make those work. But Uncle Dante's got Lucifer and Gilgamesh and those should have their own respective DT variations. And technically in Vanilla DMC4 he does just have the Rebellion DT.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I believe when he went sparda form by getting ****ed at mundus he actually unlocked his own dt aswell and that dt continues to grow in power hence why he is a beast in DMC2 and smt

and the majin form is his own version of the sparda form

Khundy

Berserker
I believe when he went sparda form by getting ****ed at mundus he actually unlocked his own dt aswell and that dt continues to grow in power hence why he is a beast in DMC2 and smt

and the majin form is his own version of the sparda form

That makes me miss the flying and the lighting blast more :(

Khundy

Berserker
Ya flying rocked I live majin dt the obsidian blades the fire balls and the huge kamehameha wave were awesome DMC2 and smt dante are ridiculously op lol

I'd love to be able to play this too
latest

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That is his ultimate dt but it supposedly makes him insane , wjo knows maybe that is what majin form comes after once he reigns himself in

Top Bottom