• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frame Consistancy

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well yeah, no. They aren't gonna completely change the way the game plays, those are silly requests, but smaller glitches might not even be present in the full game.

Dom Matthews said that they have been taking feedback from the demo, so I'd hope we get some okay tweaks out of them, and that they address any bugs they do think are worrisome.

Paexie

I wanted to see if it's the same deal with previous NT games. So I downloaded the Enslaved demo and it had no shading weirdness whatsoever. They gave the first 15 min of the game. There is nothing different between the actual full game and demo (I have the full game).

DmC demo has tones of changes from the full game, though. Maybe that's why there is so much that has gone awry?

Paexie

That could be it.

Although, the full game better not be as bad as Sonic 06 in terms of being glitchy. lol
oh god please no lmao
What satanic ritual do I have to do in order to not ever have a game like that ever happen again?

ChaserTech

You know... that in and of itself could be entertaining... lol

I'm not that big on Gamegrumps (kinda lost interest awhile back), but this made me laugh hard. lol

...Kinda sucks that I already had a headache (as well as having a cold in the first place. :( ).
Laughing unfortunately made my headache worse. But it was worth it. xD

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I wanted to see if it's the same deal with previous NT games. So I downloaded the Enslaved demo and it had no shading weirdness whatsoever. They gave the first 15 min of the game. There is nothing different between the actual full game and demo (I have the full game).

DmC demo has tones of changes from the full game, though. Maybe that's why there is so much that has gone awry?

That'd be my guess. I mean, you can see remnants of the combat event in the church where Dante stands around for a moment before the cutscene kicks in with Kat telling Dante about a way out. Even the enemy waves were different from what we saw in the full game in the DMD stream.

8BitHero

Scrub
That could be it.

Although, the full game better not be as bad as Sonic 06 in terms of being glitchy. lol
No joke, I really didn't mind Sonic '06 and fully completed it (all achievements). But it still is a bad game, but I can tolerate it.

Well...except for...
Worst_Elise3--article_image.jpg
AHHHH!

Grey-Frog

I'm not that big on Gamegrumps (kinda lost interest awhile back), but this made me laugh hard. lol

...Kinda sucks that I already had a headache (as well as having a cold in the first place. :( ).
Laughing unfortunately made my headache worse. But it was worth it. xD
Sorry man! I agree but I have to admit I've been re-addicted to Game Grumps ever since they started Sonic '06.

Top Bottom