• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forum Downtime

Have you experienced downtime within the last 72 hours (of Sunday)...?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Think so...not sure

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I like Cornettos, personally

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keaton

Premium
Quick thread.
The Moderation staff have noticed some forum down-time in the last few days, patches more than anything. What we would like to know is if anyone else has experienced any problems of this nature (between 3pm and 4pm Sunday GMT) and also before that time also.

This may be an issue that has a very logical explination, but best to be safe than sorry.

Thanks, Rep will be given for all ON TOPIC anwsers.

K

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The last downtime was approximately between 7-9pm Saturday evening GMT time, just thought I'd add that too.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? I have a theory, but unless others have faced the same issue, I can't know for sure.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Although I haven't been on as much as I would have liked to be, I haven't had any downtime. I came on about 2PM today and about 6PM yesterday and nothing was bad.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I havent been online since Sat night so i couldnt tell you either way but id be interested to hear if anyone has had any issues.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
um WHAT? Forum always worked fine for me. Except that the tubes are often clogged but i doubt it's the fault of the forum itself :D

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Angelo Credo;166491 said:
The last downtime was approximately between 7-9pm Saturday evening GMT time, just thought I'd add that too.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? I have a theory, but unless others have faced the same issue, I can't know for sure.

You also asked me on MSN if I dmc.org wasn't working for me, and it wasn't -__-

Vauxchen-kun;166501 said:
I came on about 2PM today and about 6PM yesterday and nothing was bad.

It was off between 6PM and 7PM (As AC told me after I asked how long it hand been down for.) until about 8:24PM yesterday. Edit : It went down a few times today, well for me anyway.

Pantera Queen

I commented earlier a couple of times,but the second time it said something about waiting 30 seconds before you comment again.

Keaton

Premium
Verdice;166569 said:
I commented earlier a couple of times,but the second time it said something about waiting 30 seconds before you comment again.

Thats natural, theres a one minuite wait between posting to prevent spam :)

Thanks for the replies, rep will applying accordingly :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hardware failure was the reason for the downtime but the host has sorted it out now :)

Pantera Queen

Keaton;166590 said:
Thats natural, theres a one minuite wait between posting to prevent spam :)

Thanks for the replies, rep will applying accordingly :)

Thanks for telling me that. I'm glad I know that now:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Everything has been sound as a pound for the past two days so *touch wood* there shouldn't be any problems for a good long while.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well on sunday i hand it and it took ages or my internet to say " network timeout" and ryan ( lod ) had the same prob it was about 7-8pm , dont know if that helped or not .....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I added an extra option to the poll...it seemed appropriate...

Top Bottom