• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all the VergilxKat fans out there.

Are you a VergilxKat Fan?

• Total voters

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I'm a realist, chika. I know what'll happen.
You are sadly right. Dante going evil... well, it was difficult to accept a black haired Dante, accepting a Sith dark side Dante would be just impossible for many fans...:p
I'm not one of them though. I like challenges.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Back on topic. Evil Kat.

If Kat went dark side, It'd probably both horrifying and sweet. Probably with a Vergil being all nice nice to her (or as nice as he could be, being psycho crazy) and teaching her more offensive magic, the two growing closer and more affectionate. Then the two would disappear for a while, leading Dante to thinking Vergil kidnapped her.

When Dante catches up, however...

Dante: Enough Vergil! Where's Kat

Vergil: Oh, she's-

(epic magical fire blast from behind Dante, tossing him across the room)

Kat: (new evil queen look) -right here. (walks past Dante and up to Vergil)

LysseC

Back on topic. Evil Kat.

If Kat went dark side, It'd probably both horrifying and sweet. Probably with a Vergil being all nice nice to her (or as nice as he could be, being psycho crazy) and teaching her more offensive magic, the two growing closer and more affectionate. Then the two would disappear for a while, leading Dante to thinking Vergil kidnapped her.

That's just wondrously sick. And try to imagine the scene while listening to ChibiVerg's last post on this other thread (Vale of Tears), as (fortunate coincidence!:w00t: ) I'm doing now.
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/put-a-song-to-a-character-scene.15381/page-3
Tonight I'm going to have sweetly creepy dreams/nightmares of darkside!VxK. Thank you both, ChibiVerg and TerrorA!! :w00t:

Onecrazymonkey1

Back on topic. Evil Kat.

For some reason Spike and Drusilla popped into my head ha. I personally have a hard time seeing Kat turn evil although I can picture Vergil trying to corrupt her and make her a mindless evil puppet (kind of like a Kat version of Nero Angelo) to get revenge on Dante. Or she would have to have something happen to her to make her batshit insane like Vergil, although I wonder what could do that? I like your idea, a crazy psycho Kat would unnerve me. Watching her get into darker magic and Necromancy *shivers*.

LysseC

Not me for sure. A one year old has more painting skills than me, lol.
But if only I could, I would have her in a long gothic dress.

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Weeee!~ Evil Kat!? Sounds hot!

Whoa I'm so glad this thread as created a bond between VxK fans and all those brave enough to step in and see whats it all about!~ <3

Evil Kat would be pretty awesome. And when Dante recovers from the fireball Blast his face is a true "WTF" face.

LysseC

Whoa I'm so glad this thread as created a bond between VxK fans and all those brave enough to step in and see whats it all about!~ <3
Well, we needed it! :p So that we do not invade other threads with our VxK ramblings!
By the way, sorry for going off Evil Kat topic for a moment, but I randomly found this on youtube and it reminded me of VxK, so...

However, back on Evil Kat.

For some reason Spike and Drusilla popped into my head ha. I personally have a hard time seeing Kat turn evil although I can picture Vergil trying to corrupt her and make her a mindless evil puppet (kind of like a Kat version of Nero Angelo) to get revenge on Dante. Or she would have to have something happen to her to make her batshit insane like Vergil, although I wonder what could do that? I like your idea, a crazy psycho Kat would unnerve me. Watching her get into darker magic and Necromancy *shivers*.
I'd much rather the second option... So, what could happen to dear Kat:devil: ??
Maybe an encounter with the demon that used to attack her? No, he's dead... Maybe another one who wanted to hurt her because she is precious to Dante...
Then she realizes that she NEEDS MORE POWA to defend herself... Oh, wait. Heard that before...:shifty:

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I'd much rather the second option... So, what could happen to dear Kat:devil: ??
Maybe an encounter with the demon that used to attack her? No, he's dead... Maybe another one who wanted to hurt her because she is precious to Dante...
Then she realizes that she NEEDS MORE POWA to defend herself... Oh, wait. Heard that before...:shifty:

I opt for the "she gets tricked and her mind is now permanently distorted" route. Maybe a demon who has mental powers attacks her or even Vergil affects her mentally and now shes just gone over the cliff to the dark side.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I opt for the "she gets tricked and her mind is now permanently distorted" route. Maybe a demon who has mental powers attacks her or even Vergil affects her mentally and now shes just gone over the cliff to the dark side.

Or one of the people she was supposed to be helping gets killed, she starts learning black magic so she can both be able to help others and not rely on Dante, and the black magic slowly corrupts her.

Mandy Cheung

Mszeta006
:lol: Things are getting crazy here! Although it's a good substitute for entertainment after finishing the main game.
Another crazy idea(or a fan fiction) inspired by you, I guess it's still okay to post it here because of the thread title?

Next time Vergil meets Dante, Dante loses to Vergil. This time Kat defends Dante by standing in front of Dante when Vergil intends to give him a final blow, Vergil warns Kat to stand aside, she refuses... then she gets killed by Vergil. Kat uses all her power within her last breath to cast her spirit in astral form and whistles last words to Vergil softly, in the mean time her spirit slowly fade away, this lead to Vergil's memories float up. Vergil then overwhelms with grief and guilt, while Dante is in great wrath, Vergil takes Kat's body and flees. With the help of Phineas or other demon advisors(forced to do, Phineas warned him about the outcome), Vergil revives Kat by turning her into a demon, although her biological form goes back to life, her soul is already gone, what left in that body is an empty soul, but also creature of evil and chaos.

Yes it's too much but they just came up in my head so quickly, and it's a little bit too Shakespearen.

LysseC

'
:lol: Things are getting crazy here! Although it's a good substitute for entertainment after finishing the main game.
Another crazy idea(or a fan fiction) inspired by you, I guess it's still okay to post it here because of the thread title?

Next time Vergil meets Dante, Dante loses to Vergil. This time Kat defends Dante by standing in front of Dante when Vergil intends to give him a final blow, Vergil warns Kat to stand aside, she refuses... then she gets killed by Vergil. Kat uses all her power within her last breath to cast her spirit in astral form and whistles last words to Vergil softly, in the mean time her spirit slowly fade away, this lead to Vergil's memories float up. Vergil then overwhelms with grief and guilt, while Dante is in great wrath, Vergil takes Kat's body and flees. With the help of Phineas or other demon advisors(forced to do, Phineas warned him about the outcome), Vergil revives Kat by turning her into a demon, although her biological form goes back to life, her soul is already gone, what left in that body is an empty soul, but also creature of evil and chaos.

Yes it's too much but they just came up in my head so quickly, and it's a little bit too Shakespearen.
I love Shakespeare! :p
No, seriously, this is a good idea!

Ok, you awakened my tragic muse...
So, as you said, Kat goes demonic-psycho-evil, but Vergil, regaining his memories, goes back to sanity land... And seeing what he has done, he realizes he has to stop her, because there is no trace of the real Kat left in her.
Maybe not realistic, I don't know...
Or even better: Vergil stays evil, but Kat now wants to best him in battle (something like the apprentice wanting to best his teacher).
One way or the other, an epic battle follows, fireballs vs katana... And Dante watches, shocked, as Vergil and Kat dramatically kill each other.
(And, if we want to add sappy romance, we can also say that, right before they die, they have a moment of lucidity in which they remember the love they shared and contemplate the tragic result of their actions...)

Now, for another whole scenario.
Had this in my mind for some time. (Sorry, no evil Kat in this...)
At the end of VD Vergil goes psycho, as we all know. Kat and Dante get together.
Then Vergil stumbles across Hellfire while doing his evil business, and, lo, here's his memories back. Now he wants to take Kat for himself. But he goes back to find her in a relationship with Dante.
Without Dante knowing, he brings her to Hellfire so she regains her memories too. Kat is conflicted, but, in the end, she realizes that she wants to be with Vergil.
Dante however is not going to give up on her, and challenges Vergil to a duel. The prize for the winner is Kat.
You can choose what outcome you prefer.
1. The twins kill each other and Kat goes evil as reaction, because she hated being powerless to help them, so she needs more power yada yada.
2. The twins kill each other and Kat commits suicide. (Just to add mooooore drama and angst...)
3. Dante wins, but now Kat rejects him.
4. Vergil wins and he and Kat lived evilly happily ever after.
...or whatever other outcome you can think of. My favourite ones are 1 and 4, btw.

Top Bottom