• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all the VergilxKat fans out there.

Are you a VergilxKat Fan?

• Total voters

Onecrazymonkey1

Ok so I'm more used to drawing portraits and absolutely hate drawing the human body, plus I lack imagination and didn't know what the hell she should look like. I also can't color anything worth **** so it suffers because of that as well. I really wanted blood spattered on her too :(. Basically LysseC said she saw evil Kat in a dress and I tried to do that lol. She's holding her baby bump which is Nero (you can guess who the father is ;) ) and she makes child sacrifices.....I'm weird, I have no idea why a made her hold a kids head. Please don't laugh, if someone wants to make this better or something they can as long as they give me a little credit. Oh I'm also giving up because I don't have a scanner and had to use a friends which was a pain in the ass.

EvilKat.jpg

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Ok so I'm more used to drawing portraits and absolutely hate drawing the human body, plus I lack imagination and didn't know what the hell she should look like. I also can't color anything worth **** so it suffers because of that as well. I really wanted blood spattered on her too :(. Basically LysseC said she saw evil Kat in a dress and I tried to do that lol. She's holding her baby bump which is Nero (you can guess who the father is ;) ) and she makes child sacrifices.....I'm weird, I have no idea why a made her hold a kids head. Please don't laugh, if someone wants to make this better or something they can as long as they give me a little credit. Oh I'm also giving up because I don't have a scanner and had to use a friends which was a pain in the ass. ).

EvilKat.jpg

Wow. That's impressively scary.

The black eyes were a nice touch.

Onecrazymonkey1

Wow. That's impressively scary.
The black eyes were a nice touch.
Thank you! I had normal eyes at first but than I thought she looked a little too normal, so I decided that black magic was corrupting her much like willow in Buffy....god you can tell I like the Buffy series now can't you? Don't mind me, I'm such a dork. Do you know how to color things digitally? You can do that to the pic if you want, I wouldn't mind :).

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Thank you! I had normal eyes at first but than I thought she looked a little too normal, so I decided that black magic was corrupting her much like willow in Buffy....god you can tell I like the Buffy series now can't you? Don't mind me, I'm such a dork.

So? I'm a huge fan of Buffy and Angel. We all have our quirks.

. Do you know how to color things digitally? You can do that to the pic if you want, I wouldn't mind :).

Sorry, no.

Writer, not artist.

Is that Vergil's pendant? Aw, he gave his queen a present.

Onecrazymonkey1

So? I'm a huge fan of Buffy and Angel. We all have our quirks.
Years of being tormented by an older sibling has made me slightly unsure of myself. :ermm:

Sorry, no.
Writer, not artist.
Ah that's why you always come up with some of the best scenarios for a sequel!

Is that Vergil's pendant? Aw, he gave his queen a present.
Yeah I thought I would give her his pendant although now that I think about it, I don't think he would part with it no matter how much he loved her.

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
*0* wish I had as much skill in drawing! And scenarios too! Haha. Soo many great ideas in this thread.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ok so I'm more used to drawing portraits and absolutely hate drawing the human body, plus I lack imagination and didn't know what the hell she should look like. I also can't color anything worth **** so it suffers because of that as well. I really wanted blood spattered on her too :(. Basically LysseC said she saw evil Kat in a dress and I tried to do that lol. She's holding her baby bump which is Nero (you can guess who the father is ;) ) and she makes child sacrifices.....I'm weird, I have no idea why a made her hold a kids head. Please don't laugh, if someone wants to make this better or something they can as long as they give me a little credit. Oh I'm also giving up because I don't have a scanner and had to use a friends which was a pain in the ass.

EvilKat.jpg
You know that I'm really loving you right now??? :D
This is amazing!!!!
And Vergil could have gifted her with the amulet (or another identical one) when he knew of the pregnancy! ...Lol, we are going to have an evil Nero... :troll:

And this thread is just too good... Funny and interesting at the same time, I love it!

Edit:
Years of being tormented by an older sibling has made me slightly unsure of myself. :ermm:
Lol, how I understand you... I too am an insecure person...
You know, every time I read your posts, I kinda have this feeling I found the lost half of my twisted mind:devil: ... We truly do think alike in a lot of things! :D

Onecrazymonkey1

You know that I'm really loving you right now??? :D
You know, every time I read your posts, I kinda have this feeling I found the lost half of my twisted mind:devil: ... We truly do think alike in a lot of things! :D
Maybe we're long lost sisters separated at birth for our own good? can I trade my brother in for you? :lol:

Oh and those are beautiful TerrorA. I found one as well. how it should have been...
vergilfordante_1.jpg

LysseC

Maybe we're a long lost sisters separated at birth for our own good? can I trade my brother in for you? :lol:

Oh and those are beautiful TerrorA. I found one as well. how it should have been...
vergilfordante_1.jpg
Only if I can trade mine for you! :cool:
And I think it was the demons who separated us, so that we cannot join the Order and fill the world with our Vergil ramblings... :shifty:

Oh, well, back on thread, I would really like to share some of my own VxK stuff, but I'm having problems with my connection... Wait until I go back to civilization, then brace yourselves: VxK postings are coming!!

LysseC

Haha i'm glad this thread ans brought long lost sisters together?
Hehe, we greatly owe you, man!!
I'm a dude. Male, 19, African-American, repping Cleveland
Lol, I think ChibiVerg is talking about this post: :p
Maybe we're long lost sisters separated at birth for our own good? can I trade my brother in for you? :lol:

However, back on topic. I promised VxK art, and this is it!!

tumblr_mhlwy4ILKY1s4wuabo1_500_zps714b14b7.jpg

(this is not precisely VxK, but I still think it's really beautiful)

And the CG render of the the Chronicles of Vergil's kiss!!
the_chronicles_of_vergil_by_nephilims_may_cry-d5vl1ln_zpsae4d1515.jpg

a_demonic_fallen_angel_wallpaper_by_linglosthappin_by_hollowverlimon-d5yumg2.jpg

vergilkat_03_by_apocalypticrosexna-d5wu1jk_zpsa6baf576.jpg

Ah, how I wish I was able to do such works myself... The world would be full of VxK, by now...

Onecrazymonkey1

Hehe, we greatly owe you, man!!

And the CG render of the the Chronicles of Vergil's kiss!!
the_chronicles_of_vergil_by_nephilims_may_cry-d5vl1ln_zpsae4d1515.jpg

Ah, how I wish I was able to do such works myself... The world would be full of VxK, by now...
Ahh that's wonderful. I hope they do A CG spin off of the comics or something, so I can see that!

LysseC

Ahh that's wonderful. I hope they do A CG spin off of the comics or something, so I can see that!
After seeing what they did with VD, I fear what cutscenes would come out like...:| (I wanted more CG Vergil!!!! Why, why did you do this to me, NT?!?! :'( )
But if only they DID make such a spin off with CG, I wouldn't leave my PS for days! :w00t:

LysseC

I know I know I know... I shouldn't revive old threads like this... and I'm double posting... :'( I'm so terrible, but...

sexy_finalrz_by_little__miss__mia-d604ww2.png

request_01_by_sheiswe-d60tv6y.png

a_demonic_fallen_angel_by_linglosthappinesxiao-d60jiku.jpg

kat_and_vergil_by_yvellblonde-d60vpnt.jpg

...can you forgive me??:'( It's for a good cause... (I didn't want to spam the other thread about DmC pics in general with VxK stuff, but I just stumbled upon these on deviantart...)

Top Bottom