• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all the VergilxKat fans out there.

Are you a VergilxKat Fan?

• Total voters

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is too mind-boggling for me. Maybe there is no mirror and it's just more toilet stalls in a split rest room? *hates restrooms like that*

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Maybe maybe.... That would be really confusing though.. and why would you have sinks with no mirror!? And who knows maybe Vergil is on auto pilot... you don't know if Kat is one of those picture whores who takes a billion pictures before being happy with one.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Maybe maybe.... That would be really confusing though.. and why would you have sinks with no mirror!? And who knows maybe Vergil is on auto pilot... you don't know if Kat is one of those picture whores who takes a billion pictures before being happy with one.

That would explain why Vergil's got that soulless stare, he's been forced to stand there for so long that he's died inside.

"How long have i stood here? Waiting and waiting for so long for the one picture to be completed? I, the man, with the bigger dick have never known such eternity, a longing... to be free from the bathroom."

ChibiVerg

I know. my feels </3 :'(

I somewhat felt that way when Vergil actually had flash backs of Kat when his hollow self asked him "what would you do if you had another chance?" And my heart soared a little when I saw him going to save Kat/ show concern for her (well fake her.. but he didn't know at the time).

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Yeah... and Kat had probably a crush on him for ages. Poor girl.
When Vergil went all "Kat! You're still alive!" I was hoping we would get a glimpse of it in the game, but then Dante HAS to step in... >_<

And then, we have the Chronicles of Vergil, and DAT KISS...
hqdefault.jpg

I didn't believe it at first.

Onecrazymonkey1

Yeah... and Kat had probably a crush on him for ages. Poor girl.
When Vergil went all "Kat! You're still alive!" I was hoping we would get a glimpse of it in the game, but then Dante HAS to step in... >_<

And then, we have the Chronicles of Vergil, and DAT KISS...
hqdefault.jpg

I didn't believe it at first.

I was ****ed at that scene with Dante. I felt like he just performed a c**k block.

ChibiVerg

I had a sense Dante would c*ck block the moment he said "So you and Vergil seem close" to Kat in the car. I bet he wanted to test the water to see if it was alright to go ahead and try to get close to Kat. I also had a small notion that Vergil was conflicted when Mundus showed Kat badly hurt and he said "You mean a lot to his girl and I bet she means something to you". His face showed something like he wanted to react and say "YES YOU BASTARD SHE MEANS A LOT TO ME" or to act how he acted in the game and come off as cold and calculating.

Onecrazymonkey1

I had a sense Dante would c*ck block the moment he said "So you and Vergil seem close" to Kat in the car. I bet he wanted to test the water to see if it was alright to go ahead and try to get close to Kat. I also had a small notion that Vergil was conflicted when Mundus showed Kat badly hurt and he said "You mean a lot to his girl and I bet she means something to you". His face showed something like he wanted to react and say "YES YOU ******* SHE MEANS A LOT TO ME" or to act how he acted in the game and come off as cold and calculating.

That scene really confused me though and made me think he is bipolar. His expression said one thing but the first line that pops out of his mouth is "interesting".....:ermm: uh lol wut. I can understand Vergil wanting to help the majority of mankind which is why his whole "Dante this is madness you would risk the fate of mankind for a girl" line didn't really bother me too much. But Kat just got tortured and all he say's is interesting arrrrgahhhhhh! :mad:. That and he couldn't take a couple seconds out of his precious time right before Kat gets captured to say kthanxbai nice knowing ya. Really, a couple seconds would not have hurt. It's little moments like that which **** me off with Ninja theory. They did not keep his feelings consistent.

LysseC

Grr, Dante is really doing everything to ruin us VxK fans...

But I didn't see Vergil too much conflicted in the scene you're talking about, ChibiVergil. He seemed more enthralled by the thought that Munuds knew nothing about him. That's when he starts his "I don't give a sh*t about humans" act, and just after the "Kat! You're still alive!" scene... I think it's a fault of the script, here. He completely changes his attitude in the space of a scene...

Onecrazymonkey1

Grr, Dante is really doing everything to ruin us VxK fans...

But I didn't see Vergil too much conflicted in the scene you're talking about, ChibiVergil. He seemed more enthralled by the thought that Munuds knew nothing about him. That's when he starts his "I don't give a sh*t about humans" act, and just after the "Kat! You're still alive!" scene... I think it's a fault of the script, here. He completely changes his attitude in the space of a scene...

There was a thread around here were someone found all these lines that they cut out of the game (probably for money purposes idk) and I really think they would have helped to flesh out the characters more. I think part of the reason why he seems so off sometimes is because they didn't have enough resources to make the game a little bit longer so his change comes out of nowhere. There is a line where Kat even says "I love you too" over a cell phone! which she probably says to Vergil in the car ride when she first picks up Dante (he wasn't afraid of showing his feelings after all ^_^ ) .There were a whole lot of other gems in that thread to but I'm horrible at finding threads XD.

ChibiVerg

Oh yeah I remember that thread! I downloaded the audio file from that thread with all the lines. It seems like the file doesn't have the lines in order of the game but all mixed up. However heres the line Onecrazymonkey1 is talking about:

IGV_1601=We'll meet up later, you know the plan. I'll be OK. I love you too.

Okay maybe he wasn't conflicted and he was actually impressed that Mundus only knew about Vergil's name and nothing else about him. It kinda proved that "Yes my theory will work! If Mundus really doesn't know who I am then we can surprise him!" But theres still this look while he says "interesting" as he looks as the screen. I don't know if it's a calculating look or a surprised look or a conflicted look....
it starts at 59:47

LysseC

There is a line where Kat even says "I love you too" over a cell phone! which she probably says to Vergil in the car ride when she first picks up Dante (he wasn't afraid of showing his feelings after all ^_^ ) .
You know you nearly gave me a heart attack with that one?!?! (still, I'd die happy...:p )
:'( Vergil, WHY?!?! Why couldn't you stick to the VxK?? Damn co*kbloc!Dante.... all his fault...>_<

Sorry, I'll stop my fangirl rambling just now. :p

LysseC

it starts at 59:47
Thanks, but I've already re-watched it on my pc just to be sure...:p
To me, he just seems concentrated, but your guess is as good as mine.
I'm just happy to see I'm not the only VxK fan out there... I felt a bit alone in this world... ;p

LysseC

Oh, and can you pass me the audio file, or the link to the thread?

Top Bottom