• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First game you ever owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Mine was croc: land of the gobo's in 1997 for PS1, I was about 5 and I still have it.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
mine was the first worms game but i cant remember what happened to it. it was awesome but was ruined when it went 3D

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well... my aunt has a ps1 and I don't know what her first game was... My first ps2 game came with the platform. Oni.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Killer Instinct on SNES. That game was so awesum. I was about 6 years old when I got it 2:D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I used to have on of those weird consoles which had several games saved up in their memory. But the 1st game I got as an individual, was Asterix&Obelix for the original Game Boy.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The first one I got to play was that most basic pong game back in the 1980's...first one I ever bought for myself was Spyro the Dragon for the PSOne a few years ago...and now I don't buy my own games - that's Steve's job :D

Joyce_Nero

Oh my gooood, that YEARS ago...I started with C64 so I can't remember that (I know I owned stuff like winter games and that...) but I remember that I owned "Jungle Boy" for Atari! XD

*old* *lol*

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i had paperboy as my first game, that was on the amstrad computers, damn they were annoying, 10 mins to load lol. But that was the best part of my youth lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think my first game ever was called, "Helicopter" or something, it was a game for a console older than the Atari's and I first played it back in '89 when I was around three years old. I think that was the first ever video game I ever played, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom