• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I finally did it! I got 1000/1000

I could've done it months ago, but I'm lazy! By the way the acheivement was proudmillionare.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Well, not really. The only ones that bothered me were that one beacuse I did't feel like playing all of those missions.

NeverSayDie was easier then I thought but after I did it I needed a break.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bringerofchaos;115002 said:
I finally did it! I got 1000/1000

I could've done it months ago, but I'm lazy! By the way the acheivement was proudmillionare.

Congrats man. I acquired all 1000 somewhere in May.

Sir Psycho No 6

Bringerofchaos;115245 said:
Well, not really. The only ones that bothered me were that one beacuse I did't feel like playing all of those missions.

NeverSayDie was easier then I thought but after I did it I needed a break.

Ah it's not just me then - i found the never say die achievement to be easy aswell. As soon as i did Dante Must Die mode a first time i just had to do it all again but making sure i never died or used any health items, it's no where near as hard as it was the first time i played it.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sir Psycho No 6;115475 said:
Ah it's not just me then - i found the never say die achievement to be easy aswell. As soon as i did Dante Must Die mode a first time i just had to do it all again but making sure i never died or used any health items, it's no where near as hard as it was the first time i played it.
^ My kinda guy. rep+

Balious

I believe they talking about the achievements you can get on the xbox 360 version. 1000 is the max number of score you can get from all the achievements with some being hard to get or some being easy. Or infact you may get some random (not sure for DMC4 haven't seen the xbox achievements)

Congratulations to the people that got 1000/1000. My gamerscore is a joke right now :(

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
This is a pretty old thread...

I got the 1000/1000 too, my last achievement was Never Say Die.

Keaton

Premium
Wow, reallly old thread!
Gratz' on the 100% achievements but sheesh, the No-Bumping rule is there for a reason. If a thread is clearly too old (such as last post on 08-16-2008), then leave it alone/start a new thread.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom