• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FF7 Crisis Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Re: FF7Crisis Core

Oh! You mean when he was a SOLDIER? Okay now, I guess I get it. So, in the movie when Cloud stuck his sword into the ground, he had some memories in his head. Does it also show when he gets posessed? Like, when his eyes went greenish?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..

that i dont know however i think if my memorie is right the sword in the movie was knocked down or something and he was mearly standing it back up i think in ff crisis core you see when he first puts it in. i could be mistaken how ever due to my long absence.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Oh, okay. I have read the storyline on FFVII: CC (Since I'm not going to get a psp) I now understand it. It's quite a nice storyline, too. ^_^

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..

funny you brong up the psp. i just got mine to day with msg portable ops pluse and at my local game stop they had ff crisis core posters and game cases i asked the worker there if they had them he said they were going to get some soon.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Hehe, lucky you!
Though, I would prefer to have the FFVII: CC psp for myself!! It's so pretty!

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..

ah you play one ff game you played them all im still thinking weather to get it or save up for dmc4

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

... Well... the game will take 14 hours to complete (Crisis Core) But if you do the little side quests it will take about 50 hours.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

this thread makes me sad..i dont have a psp.. :( does anyone know if there's even a slight chance of it coming out on a console?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

that sucks..now im gonna have to go spend a hundred and 50 bucks on something i probably wont even touch after crisis core..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

actually i take that back...i might pick up kingdom hearts chain of memories or whatever its called...i believe thats it...lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

lol, ok i get the picture, it a nice hand help..man..best buy needs u as a salesmen..lol although supposedly origions is gonna be ported over to the ps2 so thats one game u can knock off that list..but no man disidia looks freakin' sweet..i wanna pit gilgamesh against sephiroth and see how they do..lol..although they probably wont put most of the characters i want in there

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium

well Europe will most likely get it Q4 2008 or 2009, but i would love to get a PS3 and buy this game

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

dude i just realized i misspelled that..lol. hand held* is what i meant..lol..but yeah i know SH:eek:rigions is coming out on the ps2 for sure cuz my friend works at a gamestop so he gets all the info b4 anyone else..lol, i dont think there is any official word on when its suppose to come out though..im gonna get it when it does too, i just wish crisis core was..lol..the only time ive ever even seen zack was in the origion ff7 and advent children.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

bahamut definatly...lol, love dragons..ifrit and shiva definatly..they do a great deal of damage if used correctly...odin...not so sure about...i rarely ever got him to show up, and when i did he always did the zantetsuken...that would be kinda cheap in a fighting game..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

we..u see then...thats why i havent seen much of odin, i never got him in 7 cuz i didnt even know he was in there, and 8 was the only other ff that ive played..lol..man..i obviously need to play some of the other ff's to hold my own in a conversation with u guys..lol

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..

from all i know at the moment the limit brakes are the only thing the card's are for i could be wrong im not intarly sure just yet.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

Bandoor;67703 said:
Sorry, but i highly don't think so :\

It most likely will. Within the next year or so. Most games that are coming out on the PSP are getting a PS2 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom