• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite moment in all of Devil May Cry history?

seraphmaycry

beating dmc1 DMD mode never taking a single hit

i dont have a ps2/3 so i cant do anything about dmc3 apart from beating the game on the easeir hd version

THIS!
The atmosphere, the fighting between the two, plus the narration by Lady, and the music is perfect for me.

You took the words from my mouth.
When I saw this intro,I was like watching a gothic movie with great action and amazing music.
The music instantly made this on epic proportions,also the narration was so good.

aoshi

1)When nero resurrects yamato.

2)Dante : I am here for the sword.
*Nero whips out yamato from his devil arm, in the process releasing devil trigger*
Nero : Your f*cking point being.
Ha i loved that scene.:troll:

I think one of my favourite moments from DMC4 is the scene when Nero's powers awaken. Just the music, the reveal Nero gets once the smoke clears when you see him and with feathers falling everywhere, friggin epic.

DMC has many epic moments,we have to agree,and that Nero scene has to be one of the most amazing ones.
I actually found Nero to be an interesting character,but he only needed some developing and some backstory. ^^
But that's Capcom's fault for being so lazy and uninterested as long as they got their money.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
DMC has many epic moments,we have to agree,and that Nero scene has to be one of the most amazing ones.
I actually found Nero to be an interesting character,but he only needed some developing and some backstory. ^^
But that's Capcom's fault for being so lazy and uninterested as long as they got their money.
I would've liked more focus on his back story, or if the story of DMC4 had been about him discovering who he really was. They say Nero is Vergil's son, I know that's a huge plothole because the age Vergil would've had Nero don't match up, but if they could've fixed that and put it in the game, that would've been really cool. Imagine if Nero had to struggle to accept he wasn't completely human or learning Dante the guy he was tracking was his uncle.

aoshi

1) Nero losing kyrie. OMG, :O , Amidst fighting angelos and red queen gets thrown from his arms. I could really see him losing her. But wat he does after that was amateuri-sh(Banging on the floor).....Meh.

2)Dante losing kat in DmC(at the end of mission 12). That bullet went straight to my heart.>_<

I like your point of view xD. That would be great. I feel that,being a teen, he has many questions unanswered regarding his origin,or his powers or who are his real parents.Because at this age,everybody forms a personality and has his/her own insecurities,and Nero would have made such a nice character to look upon ^^.
Even If I don't see Vergil as father,I still think he wanted some kind of legacy or something like this.But I still think it was a better idea for them to say Vergil was actually reincarnated and his soul still lives. I actually felt bad for his poor sword being destroyed,then repaired,then used by Dante,then by Nero x'D,but that's a nice way of keeping something of Vergil in the game.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
1) Nero losing kyrie. OMG, :O , Amidst fighting angelos and red queen gets thrown from his arms. I could really see him losing her. But wat he does after that was amateuri-sh(Banging on the floor).....Meh.
For me, him hitting the floor ruined what could have been a touching scene of character growth for Nero.
2)Dante losing kat in DmC(at the end of mission 12). That bullet went straight to my heart.>_<
That part with Kat was:'( The motion capture and acting really conveyed how scared she was. And using Kat's theme as the music for that scene added extra emotion.
Then it was so sad when Kat was being beaten up, and Dante is trying to reach for her hand, but because she's in Limbo, his hand passes through. I guess it's doubly sad because Kat is the first person he's let into his life and trusts.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
That part with Nero punching the floor... Now that I think about it, and try to be totally honest with myself, I have to say that I didn't find it exaggerated at all. I always punch something (usually my desk, since I spend a lot of time behind it) when I am feeling under a lot of stress and pain, like Nero is. :ermm:
I find it a kinda... natural reaction.

So yes, I'll be honest and say that was one of the scenes I liked from DMC4 because it felt... real to me.
As always, a personal impression. :p

That part with Nero punching the floor... Now that I think about it, and try to be totally honest with myself, I have to say that I didn't find it exaggerated at all. I always punch something (usually my desk, since I spend a lot of time behind it) when I am feeling under a lot of stress and pain, like Nero is. :ermm:
I find it a kinda... natural reaction.

So yes, I'll be honest and say that was one of the scenes I liked from DMC4 because it felt... real to me.
As always, a personal impression. :p

And we all know he likes to punch things. I think he has some trouble with controlling his anger.I think this might be also caused by some psychological problems,we all know he grew up as an orphan,so I don't expect him to act calmly especially because it is Kyrie,his only true childhood friend,being the fact he grew up as an alone kid,he had a strong attachement to her.
So,I think it's a natural reaction too.

seraphmaycry

I like where this thread is going.

A scene from DMC4 with Nero that i actually liked:

ugh scene i hated most... showed how weak nero is he was owning in the fight but when was about to smash the crystal on the statues head kyrie was used against him and dante had to clean up the mess

oh and nero not shutting down the hellgates was a pain but he probably did not know how

Top Bottom