• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite firearm in a game/movie/show?

Demon is attacking..............you reach for?

• Blue Rose (dmc)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Mercy (darksiders)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The Colt (supernatural)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • a bazooka..................just to be sure.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
THIS >
ChainSaw_Majini.jpg
IN any game !

Burlap sack included?

EllDawn

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Cerebral Bore from one of the Turok games (I don't remember which one). That would be my favorite. It was always fun watching the creatures dance while it was chewing up their heads. Even better that the projectiles followed their target.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I just realized that while I totally mentioned a regular old gun. As much as I like the 92FS, it's still just a regula' ass pistol. I can do better.

HOW 'BOUT SOME CERBERUS?!

DoC-Cerberus.jpg

Not fancy enough in profile for you? Well back the f#ck up son, because this sh!t has THREE BARRELS!

Vincent_Cerberus.jpg

WHAT'S THAT?! NOT A FAN OF REVOLVERS, YOU SAY?! THEN HOW ABOUT THIS CERBERUS?!

Cereberus_composite.jpg

EllDawn

I just realized that while I totally mentioned a regular old gun. As much as I like the 92FS, it's still just a regula' ass pistol. I can do better.

DoC-Cerberus.jpg

Not fancy enough in profile for you? Well back the f#ck up son, because this sh!t has THREE BARRELS!

Vincent_Cerberus.jpg

Cereberus_composite.jpg
What's the second one from?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The red and white pistols? Those are Left and Right Cerberus from Gungrave.

Gungrave_image1.jpg

Devised by Yasuhiro Nightow, the guy who created Trigun, Gungrave started out as some zany PS2 shoot 'n' scoot action games (Gungrave and Gungrave: Overdose), and then was turned into a fabulous anime series. Like seriously, just...fantastic. Superbly dramatic and action-packed, like something John Woo would create, but with your healthy does of supernatural anime in there for good measure.

Grave_stands_with_Mika.JPG

The main character "Beyond the Grave" (Grave for short) is a hitman brought back to life, and he's given the Cerberus pistols and a coffin (on his back there) stuffed with all manner of ordnance. If you're not a fan of the cowboy look, it's much more subdued in the anime, and in Gungrave: Overdose, he's just got a bitchin' red and black suit.

I highly recommend getting into Gungrave, in any form you can.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Then of course, the guns being referred to as "Cerberus," and especially "Left and Right," means there's of course a Center Head, right? Yup!

cerberuswithcenterhead.jpg

It's like a friggin' Anti-Material Cannon that makes the huge Left and Right heads look like pea-shooters.

EllDawn

The red and white pistols? Those are Left and Right Cerberus from Gungrave.

Gungrave_image1.jpg

Devised by Yasuhiro Nightow, the guy who created Trigun, Gungrave started out as some zany PS2 shoot 'n' scoot action games (Gungrave and Gungrave: Overdose), and then was turned into a fabulous anime series. Like seriously, just...fantastic. Superbly dramatic and action-packed, like something John Woo would create, but with your healthy does of supernatural anime in there for good measure.

Grave_stands_with_Mika.JPG

The main character "Beyond the Grave" (Grave for short) is a hitman brought back to life, and he's given the Cerberus pistols and a coffin (on his back there) stuffed with all manner of ordnance. If you're not a fan of the cowboy look, it's much more subdued in the anime, and in Gungrave: Overdose, he's just got a bitchin' red and black suit.

I highly recommend getting into Gungrave, in any form you can.
I think someone did suggest the anime to me once before. I never did get around to watching it.

I'm not a fan of the cowboy look, so thanks for saying it's not so much in the anime. At least he's wearing two of my favorite colors.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think someone did suggest the anime to me once before. I never did get around to watching it.

I'm not a fan of the cowboy look, so thanks for saying it's not so much in the anime. At least he's wearing two of my favorite colors.

Yeah, he's only got the full get-up on like...once or twice, which I think was just to pay homage to the first game. Otherwise, most of the time he's without the hat, and somewhere along the way the chaps disappear. Hell by the end of the series, he's wearing a random blue coat with a white t-shirt :p

So, definitely no worries.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Hellsing: Casull and Jackal
l.jpg

Trigun: 45. Long colt and Wolfwood punisher
Trigun.jpg

Wolfwood.jpg

Of course, both version of devil may cry ebony and ivory.

EllDawn

Yeah, he's only got the full get-up on like...once or twice, which I think was just to pay homage to the first game. Otherwise, most of the time he's without the hat, and somewhere along the way the chaps disappear. Hell by the end of the series, he's wearing a random blue coat with a white t-shirt :p

So, definitely no worries.
lol. Good.

The coat sounds a lot like Vergil's. Was it full length? Or more like a normal coat?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I'm glad someone brought up gungrave. I'd take his coffin over pandora any day. It's too bad that the coffin was underused in the anime.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............

DoC-Cerberus.jpg

Vincent_Cerberus.jpg

Cereberus_composite.jpg

Good call. Totally forgot about this gun. It is so cool looking.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Firearm eh?

Mine has to be the AA12 which can be used in the game Killing Floor. It can have a drumroll magazine of 20 shots of massive "**** you"

killing-floor-update-hands-on-20091020000515380.jpg

400px-Killing_floor_AA12.jpg

2400636_o.gif

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It's still such a mystery that gun even exists when it's banned by the Geneva Convention >.< "No one needs to shoot that many shotgun rounds in a small period of time."

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
The most badass weapon I can think of checklist:
- Must be decorated with images of cake and rainbow ponies
- Must fire grenades, lethal jellyfish, shotgun shells, maces, grappling hooks and harpoons coated in corrosive acid
- Must be possible to mount on a helicopter, vehicle, horse, or human
- Must be capable of shooting pokeballs and dragon balls, (over 9000 of them.)
- Must have a communications system so awesome you can order Chinese takeaway from Alaska with 1 bar network coverage
- Self reloading
- DNA signature so I'm the only person who can use it
- Contains napalm and C4 so it also acts as a bomb that can self-destruct whenever I command.

I should be asleep @_@
Edit: Firearm. Derp. Close enough.

Top Bottom