• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite firearm in a game/movie/show?

Demon is attacking..............you reach for?

• Blue Rose (dmc)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Mercy (darksiders)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The Colt (supernatural)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • a bazooka..................just to be sure.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Listen to Naked Snake weapon-gasm over the M1911A1 Custom. Such an awesome weapon despite being so plain compared to many others.

The RYNO series and James Arnold Taylor not as Ratchet in the original Ratchet & Clank.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
SCAR rifle from Crysis. The sound is so friggin awesome. Too bad there is limited ammunition of it through the game. Talking about Crysis I and Warhead.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
In real life, The PSD Assault rifle. It's bullets ARE HALF A FOOT LONG!

One that may or may not exist, MAURADER, the USA's possible plasma cannon. If it's real and funtional, it's a TRI-CITY BUSTER.

Reactions: Jak

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
(I don't even like Star Wars )

images

Next you're gonna say Superman is better than Batman

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Blue Rose. Can't go wrong with a bitchin' revolver like that.

Except for the fact that it'd only get off three shots instead of the standard six...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thread revival? I can get behind that. :)

I like Blue Rose a lot, don't get me wrong...

...But, I am pretty much in love with the designs of the M1911 and of the Beretta Cutlass. I blame Devil May Cry and Black Lagoon, respectively, except I've always found these particular handguns sexy as all hell.

Yes, guns can be sexy.

However, for the simple fact that I can't magically manifest bullets into my clips, I'd go Pandora; so many choices come from one little weapon, alone.

The Colt is also good...y'know, if the Winchesters haven't left me with only one shot. :laugh:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Let's see here, I love sawed off shot guns ,blame DMC for that. The Patriot from MGS3 and 4 is also really sweet so I would go with one of those

KRSkull

The godkiller from Drive Angry

This intensely awesome hand cannon has five rotating barrels that blast special shells designed to terminate not only a person's Earthly existence but also eradicate all trace of their soul. I can't tell you how many people I've wanted to do that to.

Top Bottom