• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite DMC charecter?

Who do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;111168 said:
^my comeback is this, :p:p:p

What a come back :lol: Mine is :huh: :huh: :huh: You couldn't do better than that? :p :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I voted for all of them. Just because I can. And I don't know enough about any of them to make any sort of educated guess.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
cause they like going on their own damn oppinion which is realy stupid to spell Vergil with 2 "I"s!

and i also hate it when they spell Vergil with 2 "I"s!

lawltank

I like both Nero and Dante. No offence, but I get a little annoyed at Vergil sometimes. He's a cool character I'll admit, but at times, he thinks he is top ****. I guess Dante thinks he is top **** too at times, but he does it in a funny way.

I voted Nero.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I voted fo vergil ,dante and sparda
the only one I cannot vote to is the one I ate most NERO
( I hate this guy I realy do if there is a hate nero club I'd be a part of it any time)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante - coolest video game protagonist ever

Nero - Nero is like second coolest video game protagonist ever. I truly like him, even more than Vergil.....*HERESY*

Lady - coolest and sexiest DMC female ever!

I may be one of the only people who chose Nero over Vergil. Vergil is way overhyped.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
will I can't change your mind but if you were the only one you should hold on to waht you think
I admire you corrage + rep

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Ryuuji;113616 said:
will I can't change your mind but if you were the only one you should hold on to waht you think
I admire you corrage + rep

LOL, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom