• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fave Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phage

Heartbreaker
Dante's Gunslinger style to amp up Artemis. So you can multilock all the shots on an individual enemy while air hiking. Not to mention using the Sphere move at the end of a combo or quickly in a tight situation and Acid Rain comes in handy. not to mention all the extra nifty tricks it gives Ebony and Ivory.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Yeah, I love Twosome Time, but I think it also expands the shotgun’s potential immensely. Though I still think Spiral works best in Royalguard mode :)

Arwen

Lost Soul
I loved sword and gun master. Ones better for distance the other is good for close encounters

ShadowNinja X7

Trickster- Wall Run, Air Trick and Sky Star have to be 3 of the most usful moves in the game.

Quicksilver-Time Slow is even better than Wall Run, Air Trick and Sky Star, sicne a Quick-Cancel can be activated at any time.

Darkslayer-Instant Teleportation, need I say more?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
My fav is Swordmaster. It's just brill! I get addicted to it :lol: I like to use nevan when in Swordmaster, It's pretty cool :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Vergil's Darkslayer style from Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition still holds the title of best Devil May Cry style for me. Although, I still think Dante's Royalguard and Swordmaster styles are pretty darn awesome. ;)

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
I liked the Trickster ;) to be honest, during the gamplay I prefer to stay somewhere up in the sky (or under the ceiling) away from enemies :) and shoot at them from a distance.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Grimmn Reap;79878 said:
trickster at lvl 3 is too awesome. i never tried royal guard but by what im reading it must be good

nah..not really..it may be for some but for me..trickster is my evasive style...forget royal guard..lol

aka958

Don't trust people
so easy to Choose TRICKSTER! its owning with the Dashes and you get so fast to your enemies while escaping from them to :) royalguard goes to SLOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom