• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fave Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Man........everybody now like more DarkSlayer that they dont notice that other styles can be useful too

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
hamshanks;17694 said:
out of the original four, mine would have to be trickster

out of all, i'd say quicksilver with unlimited dt, lol

Mine's are Sword Master and Quicksliver!!

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
I love Dark Slayer, Sword Master and Doppleganger... i think it's not so difficult to use Doppleganger.. the main thing, is that u cant stop aiming at enemy..
and Sword Master.. i dream to get a gamepad to unfold new tricks :)
actually i played with it, but it was incorrect, so i had to move with W S A D and to push buttons of gamepad lol

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i think doppelganger is really good. My cousin sorta likes DMC, but hes not a big fan. Anyway, i found out when you do doppelganger, if you're lucky you get to do two player, so i did that with my cousin. Its quite funny! but my all time fav has to be swordmaster, that just kicks butt

Scooby

I have DMC:3 SE but i havent played as virgil much. i havent really messed with quicksilver or doppleganger too much either.On my first playthrough i wend with sword i then switched to trickster wich i love. the quick dashes double dash and air dash are awsome defensive manuvers.I tend to get really caught up in long combo strings losing focus on near by enimies so its nice to just hit circle to save my rear occasonaly.

Noxotic

Royal Guard>all when you've practiced it as much as I have.
>_>
Second fav. is prob. doppelganger.

/\/ero

hmmm... i think quicksilver could have been improved and then it would have been that one... but i guess trickster saved my life too many times to not choose it right now :D it might get maad at me lol.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
goatdean12;18716 said:
(Just press the "Shoot Button" once and then the Gunslinger Button This will make u spin then press the shoot button again to shoot Just Once then the gunslinger button) Reapet it and it will take 25 seconds to get to the ground
Wtf? Really? Wow, I never tried anything like that out! I must do so at once.

I played Gunslinger first and still love it. Going up against a downed enemy and seamlessly comboing Beowulf Combo 2 into a Wild Stomp = élite!

I love Royalguard too, but I’ve recently developed a thing for Quicksilver. Not only does activating it give you complete invulnerability (all enemy attacks including kersplodes from Hell Wraths, etc, will whiff for about ½ a second), but you can create some otherwise unworkable combos. Agni & Rudra’s Ærial Cross into a guaranteed Jet Stream? Sweet as a moose :)

Boyvu22

Definately Royal Guard. It simply reminds me of street fighter third strike [I forget which one]. and I loved that game. I think the idea I can blog and do a cool lil samurai/ninja type of unleashing on an enemy is just neat

Cairnth

Vergil's Teacher XD
Out of all - Dark Slayer (just cuz it's Vergil)
Dante - Sword Master (helps me get style up, macabre dance anyone?)
I also like Trickster, and if you're on super special awesome mega mode then Quicksilver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom