• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fave Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
out of the original four, mine would have to be trickster

out of all, i'd say quicksilver with unlimited dt, lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Trickster, in situations it saves lives:lol:
Although in Bloody Palace Swordsmaster is indeed more useful since u only need to beat demons:p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Trickster used to be my all-time favourite style available, then I started using Royalguard and fell in love with it once I mastered it and reached level 3 with it. However, I like Vergil's Dark Slayer better than everything else.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
ive only ever used royal guard once, and didnt really like it. does it get better when you level it up? or does it still consist of blocks and charges?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I've heard that it really pays off at a level 3. But i've also only tired it once. I didn't like it either. It seems to constantly put Dante in harms way.

But my fav style would have to be Gunslinger!

Rend

Necromancer
I just love trickster, something about darting around at impossible speeds during gameplay....I just love that.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
swordmaster because of the dance macabre"are ya ready, humph,ha,swoosh,whoomf,ha,whuad,ha,ha,ha,ha whoooooooooooooooo,ha,down and out!"

yup that's exactly what i'm talking about, button mashing in fastforwrd!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
SpArAda1127;18144 said:
swordmaster because of the dance macabre"are ya ready, humph,ha,swoosh,whoomf,ha,whuad,ha,ha,ha,ha whoooooooooooooooo,ha,down and out!"

yup that's exactly what i'm talking about, button mashing in fastforwrd!

True, it combines every cool Rebellion move that Dante uses:lol:
The only drawback is that when he uses that Million Stab along with the others u can't stop him easily

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
hmmmm...out of the original 4,my favourite has to be gunslinger(i looooove playing with 2guns :p ), but if i had to choose one out of all the styles, it has to be darkslayer

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Rend;18019 said:
I just love trickster, something about darting around at impossible speeds during gameplay....I just love that.
Heh, I felt the exact same way when I first played Devil May Cry 3. I just couldn't get enough of the Trickster style and wall-running. ^_^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
definetly swordmaster with me! awesome spinny move with agni and rudra when you jump in the air and press o !!

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, I have two favourites (one being out of the original four, and another being out of the additional two which you get later in the game, but you know this right?) Anyway, the one that I like out of the original four is Trickster, simply because it involves the best tactics ever. The dodge and attack process in which, you can bring some awesome Combo's out.

The additional one I like however would have to be Quiksilver, of course combining this with Super Dante and/or Super Sparda, depending on if you have the original game or the special edition. I loved this because it was the slow type motion, in which you could evade, and strike. Probably the best thing in the game was the Styles. :)

goatdean12

Well i only used the trickster thrice until into mission 19 i was using Gunslinger coz if someone comes to u u can use air hike and fire at the air so u can slowly reach the ground

(Just press the "Shoot Button" once and then the Gunslinger Button This will make u spin then press the shoot button again to shoot Just Once then the gunslinger button) Reapet it and it will take 25 seconds to get to the ground

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
like............my fav style is SwordMaster.........coz with that style, u can unlock the secret moves in weapons........and the Gunslinger too........coz there is a secret move that u apply with the enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom