• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyone's favorite sandwich

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
What is everyone's favorite sandwich?

I love a chicken and sweetcorn sandwich!

If you have any variations of sandwich's please share!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Anything's fine really.

Though I prefer bread without seeds in it and a filling that has a mushier texture like egg or tuna.

Aisen66

one pizza sub and a strawberry milkshake for that nameless person oh and it sounds good to me

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
jill-valentine-sandwich1_yepuyl.jpg

Aisen66

so guys if we are ever homeless again :laugh:someone will bring us our favorite sandwich and maybe a ps 5 haha

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like an egg sandwich... With boiled eggs, mashed up with some butter and with toasted bread
Noooo! :vomit::vomit::vomit::wink:

Just reminds me of my mother making those dratted egg mayonnaise sandwiches first thing in the morning and the smell would make me retch every time...

For me? I do love a good bacon sammich with loads of bbq sauce - but anything that doesn't involve tomatoes, beetroot or cucumber works for me too. Katsu chicken wraps from Greggs are delicious, and a local sandwich shop near my work does a wicked pulled pork bap...

TOO MANY TO CHOOSE!!! But if there was a gun to my head, I'd go for a hot crispy baguette filled with chicken, bacon, sweetcorn, cheese, bbq sauce and red onion.

Aisen66

i also like cuban midnight sandwich no ham no mustard no pickel just pork and is good but no is not better than the food channel

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
There's a great sandwich place around where I live called Melt and it is delicious.
Thumbs-Mighty-Macaroni-240x200.jpg

Creamy homemade macaroni & cheese battered and deep fried, layered with cheddar cheese sauce & your favorite Melted cheese
I am also a fan of steak sandwiches.

Top Bottom