• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eva vrs Gundom

Eva vrs Gundom

• Total voters

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
My last thread was just their to compare the anime in general. But now I ask you, who would win in a fight between an Eva unit(evangelion) and a Mobile suit?

An Eva of course:lol:

But what do you think?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Eva hands down.

But the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (final form of Gurren Lagann) from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann will own them both EASILY!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;138443 said:
A fight? Gundam easily. In some of the Gundam series the mecha are able to destroy almost planets:p

lolol. That was almost the complete reason for me going to the Gundam side alone.

I'm definitely going with the Gundam suits though. There were so many different kinds and yeah it was just to awesome. My favorite being the Tallgeese 3 ^^.

Don't get me wrong though Eva's were bad @ss.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Gundam. Because Gundams can take flight to space,can destroy almost a planet like Tony said,Gundams have a lot of weapons,and etc...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^SOME gundams can destroy whole planets, not allot of them.

And most of Gundams weapons wouldn't penetrate an Eva units A.T. field.:)lol:hopeless fanboy:lol:)

Zato-OW

King
It doesn't matter if all can't do it. If one Gundam can then that's more then enough. The top Gundams are just faster and alot stronger. But Jehuty-Zero beats all.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Never!:lol:

Eva will pwn.

I still say the A.T field makes all the difference, maby one of the planet destroying gundam could take em, but Eva pwns all the rest of them.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Planet destruction? Watch End of Evangelion.

Not even a N2 death charge could stop an eva, and even if they fly they have to land at one point.

And to add another point... Eva's move like ****ing gymnasts. Pretty much they could easily dodge gun fire and sword slashes.

Unit one with the S2 organ and in berserk? Total and utter pwn embodied.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^OMG +rep^_^

All so true, eva is the pinnacle of giant mecha.:lol:

Also keep in mind that an Eva is twice the hight of most gundam.

Top Bottom