• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3: Devil May Cry film

Jaxxy

well Capcom Can't make a good CGI movie as we have seen it in the RE:degen so its perfect to make an anime movie

and btw advent children is one of fav all time CGI movies just letting you know ^_^

i like advent children too.....the action, gorgeous scenes, and each character, but it lacks plot....and at times is confusing to people. the complete version was even more awesome.

i just think that capcom should ask another studio to do a cgi. anime is great too....but i think cgi would be more memorable. but of course no matter how much we wish for a full length dmc cgi movie....capcom always disappoints in that area.

extra life

live dt demonstration
ok. to tell you the truth,i have always hoped to watch dmc on tv. and i already saw a great actor that is - dante himself in appeareance,does at some action show with cars,the name i can't remmember : ( but really,he reminded me so much of dante - the dmc4 dante,not the DmC dante,that THAT is insane. he was badass there too,though blond-ish. i'm serious,it almost felt like watching devil may cry.

i agree on the mortal combat thing,being an example of a nice movie made of game. now,if they'd do that with dmc,i'd be delighted. its what i was expecting. but capcom typical. they never fail to dissapoint me. DmC movie will be just another resident evil. not that resident evil was bad,but anough already,we get the picture...

i can't understand why capcom didn't made a movie already,ffs the scene from dmc3,the one with a bike,i beleive the gate crasher - control the tower,control your destiny. theatrical,gold.

i am probably gonna make a movie myself by combining cutscenes and gameplay. or if anyone else wanna try,be my guest! and yes. no movie,is better then DmC movie,i was hoping for an epic berrial,the conquerer of fire hell type of movie with focus on dante in dmc4,ice frosts and snow blizzards,fortuna castle,bael and probably scrapping that 'the savior is coming' and nero,the order of the sword thing,with perhaps new demons and enemies,blitz would be a cool boss in the movie,even give him a personality and a role of a higher level villain,one of many legendaries,envolve hell gates and how these leaders are plotting a conspiracy of braking lose demons into the human world,hell even vergil could brake through and help dante with yamato slash dimension,the same used in dmc4,along with judgement cuts from earlier dmc,the key of chronos and the meat slicer thingy ahaha,lots of possibilities. i'm not saying scrap nero,just move most of the focus of him and scrap the savior,but maybe i would awake something like that at very end as the combined demon energy possesing the city and braking off the rock foundation of city to create the giant. yeah,that would be excellent. cause i gotta say,the lazer thing looks absolution! then combine all the heros to take him on muhaha!

instead,we get talking cameras and mental institutions. wtf? i can dig it as a sequel to devil may cry,now that they're at it,but as the only EVER made movie? they seam to want wiping the entire real dmc in history and start with this resident evil clone. the game has nice combos but it isn't dmc. it isn't dmc when dante's got a link in the ear and something that looks like resident evil red queen following him around the city and giving his breafing o,O it could be a interesting spin off in the story but that is all,by no means material to make a dmc representing movie off..

i will stop here cause this post is threating to become extremely long..

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Now that I think about it...
basing this from prejudice...A LOT of game based films flopped. RE: Afterlife wasn't bad, practically a success.
If this movie based on DmC flops...>_> at least Kamiya's Dante is saved from--
AH WHO AM I KIDDING?!
:|
They could have easily casted Reuben for a DMC movie. I've been waiting for this movie for years and they do it based on the Reboot? shsjfhshfhskfhshf
My hopes! My dreams!
Goddamit it better not be that dude who plays that sparkling fairy wanna be vampire. :| DEAR GOD.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Yep. Saw it. xD
I wonder who they'll get to play the parts.
Ah...>__> I still wish it was for DMC instead. Reuben would have made an awesome Dante.

Top Bottom