• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3: Devil May Cry film

Railazel

they think it could make them money.
they got nothing better to do.
Then that in itself prompts me not to watch it. I don't want a game- producing company to make game- based movie for the sake of money. I want them to make the movie for us, the fans, and to make it to promote it and advance the franchise. Making a movie based on a game that no one has heard about isn't going to earn them much, its just a bad call all around.

Viewtiful-Dave

Devil Slayer
Wow I was excited when I first heard about the movie, guess I skipped over the part where it said it was going to be based on the new game (not that screen gems hold true to the RE cannon so they most likely wouldn't to DMC anyways). I'd prefer they did it CGI like some of the RE movies at least that way they could get Langdon to do the voice and have super over-the-top action scenes. Still though unlike the new game it doesn't really bother me as I've never really seen a game-to-movie adaption that didn't completely change things.

They should at the very least get Langdon to do some stunt work for the movie, guys got talent.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The changes in clothing are explained as lady getting him more of a normal outfit to blend in. The changes in hair is lady dyeing his hair black and cutting it to make them hide better from human authorities.

Watch them cast a red-haired guy as Dante.
I will have an epic lulz.

Reactions: Meg

Demon619

Deadman walking
AH damn it! Curse you hollywood and your Greed!

Stop trying to make movies of things I love and completely and utterly F@cking them up! You already did the same with Dragon Ball Z with that Evovlution crap and I hear they are going to do the same with Bleach! I swear...

'Sigh' I just annoyed, I already had this conversation this week and I'm still annoyed, well atleast its based off the new game...why can't they do a CGI movie? It worked for Resident Evil...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
AH damn it! Curse you hollywood and your Greed!

Stop trying to make movies of things I love and completely and utterly F@cking them up! You already did the same with Dragon Ball Z with that Evovlution crap and I hear they are going to do the same with Bleach! I swear...

'Sigh' I just annoyed, I already had this conversation this week and I'm still annoyed, well atleast its based off the new game...why can't they do a CGI movie? It worked for Resident Evil...
Hey Bulma in DBE was HOT!! She was a hot actress. Otherwise the movie was like a 70's super hero movie. It's cheesyness made me like it. Watch us get a UnderWorld DMC cross over. 0_0 Lol

Demon619

Deadman walking
Hey Bulma in DBE was HOT!! She was a hot actress. Otherwise the movie was like a 70's super hero movie. It's cheesyness made me like it. Watch us get a UnderWorld DMC cross over. 0_0 Lol

I just didn't like how the movie was trying to be a modern version of dragonball and left out nearly everything that made dragonball fun for myself. I'm not bashinig the actors that played their roles, I just didn't like how the movie faield to capture how Dragonball was...I just really don't want the same to happen to DmC.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just didn't like how the movie was trying to be a modern version of dragonball and left out nearly everything that made dragonball fun for myself. I'm not bashinig the actors that played their roles, I just didn't like how the movie faield to capture how Dragonball was...I just really don't want the same to happen to DmC.
I can totally agree with you on this point. But don't have your hopes high cuz just like DB DMC might get screwed.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
PFFTT, well this is gonna end terribly. I hate this idea >.< Hollywoods gonna ruin DMC, just like how they ruin everything else....AND WHO THE HELL WOULD PLAY DANTE?? SERIOUSLY??

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
if anyone should play Dante it is obviously one of the people who played in the older power rangers since they do all the fancy jumpy stuff and alot of the voice actors in the games were once on power rangers

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Reuben landon imo is one of the best choices.
he was in one of the power rangers series
and it is Langdon not Landon (Sorry if that was being a grammar troll)

Ok guys i just went on IMDB
this movie comes out in 2016

I like it when they actually put time & effort into the movie rather than these days where they just fix mistakes with cg

Top Bottom