• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2017

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ok, so with E3 only a few days away I thought a good way to keep things organized for news, trailers, announcements, and statements about how disappointed we are that there is no DMC yet again, might be a dedicated thread (I think I've done this a few times before so let's keep with the traditions).

E3 starts on June 13th (Next Tuesday) and ends on the 15th. The conferences start on Saturday with EA and they are as follows.
EA - Saturday, June 10
UK: 8pm (BST)
Europe: 9pm (CEST)
East Coast US: 3pm (EDT)
West Coast US: 12pm (PDT)

Microsoft E3 - Sunday, June 11
UK: 10pm (BST)
Europe: 11pm (CEST)
East Coast US: 5pm (EDT)
West Coast US: 2pm (PDT)

Bethesda - Sunday, June 11
UK: 5am (BST, Monday)
Europe: 6am (CEST, Monday)
East Coast US: 12am (EDT, Monday)
West Coast US: 9pm (PDT, Sunday)

PC Gaming Show - Monday June 12
UK: 6pm (BST)
Europe: 7pm (CEST)
East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
West Coast US: 10am (PDT)

Ubisoft - Monday June 12
UK: 9pm (BST)
Europe: 10pm (CEST)
East Coast US: 4pm (EDT)
West Coast US: 1pm (PDT)

Sony - Monday June 12
UK: 2am (BST, Tuesday)
Europe: 3am (CEST, Tuesday)
East Coast US: 9pm (EDT, Monday)
West Coast US: 6pm (PDT, Monday)

Nintendo - Tuesday June 13
UK: 5pm (BST)
Europe: 6pm (CEST)
East Coast US: 12pm (EDT)
West Coast US: 9am (PDT)

A few things have already been announced ahead of time, like Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Atelier Online, Strange Journey Redux, Atelier Liddy and Soeur, and Sega has shown off their badges for this year. I can only guess that there will be a few more announcements in the next few days. Microsoft is already releasing things for their Project Scorpio, which will provably get an official name in the next few days.

0L1P4IRW

E3 Drinking game:
http://comfytheatre.co.uk/e3/#options

Last edited:

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
The only so-called rumors we had were :
- That voice actor thing proved fake
- Itsuno being on a game, which is not a rumor.

I did read some dude who pretended leaking Sony E3's conference in a French website/blog and who apparently was accurate in the past. But nothing big enough to be spread on overall websites like we see it each year.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I have a lot of expectations from this year's E3, there be it a DMC or not. Here's a little wishlist and also my points of interest.

• Devil May Cry 5
    Obviously.
  • Code Vein
    Art direction of the first teaser was awesome! I'm not a fan of the anime-ish direction but we shall see. This may be big for me.
  • Cyberpunk 2077
    JUST GIVE THIS TO US ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Starfield (New Bethesda IP)
    A fresh universe, an RPG set in space. What more could I want? If it's dialogue system is like Fallout 4 though, color me unimpressed.
  • Detroit: Become Human
    This is the game that stabs me in heart for not owning a PS4 and I hope that that pain gets justified. Such an interesting concept.
  • Alien: Isolation 2
    A stretch but fingers crossed!
  • Star Wars (DICE's) Battlefront 2
    Seeing things from the Empire side will be interesting. I'm intrigued; but this is EA. And they will definitely **** it up. But how badly?
  • Quake Champions
    The beta was a bit boring to me to be honest but the game has potential. I wonder if it'll live up to it.
  • Call of Cthulhu
    I want to host a FRP inspired by Lovecraft and I'd love to see some love to his work in this game. Hoping to use it as a reference point of sorts. Cosmic horror is a tricky thing to deal with and I hope they can get things right.
  • Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    Fighting games are not my jam; but I love me some character interactions. Especially Dante. I miss him and even a slightest chance to see him doing some new stuff is overly exciting to me.

• Vampyr
    Been waiting for this game since the announcement. I love vampires and hate that they never got a work of glory since Bloodlines. Kudos to Dontnod and good luck!

• Metal Gear Survive (lol)
    Just to see how long can Konami make me laugh.

• New Platinum Game
    ...it has been rumored, right?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im unsure but possibly this year E3 is one what i end passing in terms of watching beacuse there is small list of games what would intrest me

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yep. EA's conference is over. Overall I give them a C+. I was really interested in the story driven sports games and the Coop escape game but overall I'm neither overwhelmed nor overwhelmed.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So under who would Capcom fall or is Capcom not at E3 this year?
It probably just depends on what game is being talked about. For example: I imagine that there will be a Marvel vs Capcom Infinite trailer during Sony's conference (and transitions into a DMC5 trailer, A guy can dream:cautious:) but I could see the Nintendo conference having a Monster Hunter or something shown off too.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So under who would Capcom fall or is Capcom not at E3 this year?
Capcom would fall under Capcom. They have their own booth and they showcase their games there. Any Capcom games that will presented on any given conference will provably be distributed amongst Sony, PC, MS, and Nintendo. Anything else they will release at their leisure.

Top Bottom