• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DSI

Keaton

Premium
^I can only assume that downloadble demos will be available. But also in the same way the Wii Shop works, you buy points and redeem them against items. I would assume that full-games (retro ones for example) would be available for download and get saved to your DSi card for you to play.

Keaton

Premium
^Pretty much, it will definatly expand on the DS's capabilities and potencial - afterall it will be quite fun if you can use it to Video Chat with friends ^_^ or even record your own game playing (Mario Kart :D)

Keaton

Premium
^It has TWO Cameras already, one on the inside of the screen (facing the player) and a second on the outside :D

Keaton

Premium
^The DS already has Internet Conenctivity, but you need a 'Browser' Game to actually go on websites, but it can already access (without an additonal Browser) Nintendo's updates etc etc, I'd hope that they will do what the PSP has done and create their own browser for use - rather than needing more accessories :S

Top Bottom