• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does the forum...

ManOfMayhem

Do you people think that DMC.org deserves a makeover?
I really think the skin is getting plain boring and we need something to grab us in to the forums! :cool:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I have an idea!

How about a rotating banner?

Instead of the Nero picture, it could be a different picture of a different DMC character every time you load up the page.

An Anime forum I go to uses one.

ManOfMayhem

Well the website needs to show more pictures about DMC and must make the members look in to the forums in attraction :D.

How about change the whole design of the page to something more fun!

Keaton

Premium
Black Angel;127065 said:
^I have an idea!

How about a rotating banner?

Instead of the Nero picture, it could be a different picture of a different DMC character every time you load up the page.

An Anime forum I go to uses one.

Perhaps Three-Four new skins, is that what you're suggesting?
A Dante, Nero, Virgil and Ladies Skin? You can choose whichever you like....

But, lesty we forget, DMC is a dark and Gothic style game, currently the skin refelcts that...if we were to have more personalised skins available it would take alot of time to configure...IF it is even possible :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
vergistar;126937 said:
Do you people think that DMC.org deserves a makeover?
I really think the skin is getting plain boring and we need something to grab us in to the forums! :cool:
Steve has recently updated this place - the new profile options are testament to that change. Skin-wise, it costs both time and money to change things and Steve will only implement alterations if it's deemed necessary. He alters the banner every once in a while to reflect the most current DMC stuff, such as it now being DMC4 instead of DMC3...a change in skin colours usually comes about when the current one is not supported to handle the various add-ons and plugins; if and when that happens he'll most likely create a poll to determine what skin everyone would like to have next.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
vergistar;127180 said:
Why on earth would it cost? I do not understand how it would cost to change how a website looks @.@

This forum is no ordinary forums.If I am not mistaken,this forum is powered by V-Bulletin,a high class forum program.Make a forum with V-Bulletin costs money.With V-Bulletin only you get to see this kind of neat stuffs,like Visitor Messages,Social Groups,etc.Ordinary forums doesn't have these kind of stuffs.That's why Supporters are needed to cover the costs,as makeovers of V-Bulletin sites needs money.

V-Bulletin is the best forum software.Forums like FFshrine.org,etc use this software,but not to the extent like DMC forums.In essence,DMC forums last makeover is for our own good,so that we have more stuffs to do.And it is also to prevent this forum from becoming a dead forum,but the likelihood for this forum to be dead is zero.

The admins did a lot of hardwork for making this forum,and for makeovers,which I must appreciate their hardwork.

Also,this forum is already good as it is.No makeover needed,as the forum is cool as it is.

Dark Drakan

Admin
vergistar;127180 said:
Why on earth would it cost? I do not understand how it would cost to change how a website looks @.@

As Chaos Master said skins for Vbulletin cost money.

Chaos Master;127184 said:
This forum is no ordinary forums.If I am not mistaken,this forum is powered by V-Bulletin,a high class forum program.Make a forum with V-Bulletin costs money.With V-Bulletin only you get to see this kind of neat stuffs,like Visitor Messages,Social Groups,etc.Ordinary forums doesn't have these kind of stuffs.That's why Supporters are needed to cover the costs,as makeovers of V-Bulletin sites needs money.

V-Bulletin is the best forum software.Forums like FFshrine.org,etc use this software,but not to the extent like DMC forums.In essence,DMC forums last makeover is for our own good,so that we have more stuffs to do.And it is also to prevent this forum from becoming a dead forum,but the likelihood for this forum to be dead is zero.

The admins did a lot of hardwork for making this forum,and for makeovers,which I must appreciate their hardwork.

Also,this forum is already good as it is.No makeover needed,as the forum is cool as it is.

+rep for that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos;127288 said:
All I ask is that you be able to display a background image on your profile.

Chances?

As far as i was aware you could already do that, i dont play around with my profile but im sure is saw the option in there somewhere.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
No u cant. I tried.

But I'm with OP. Slate gray gets old.....fast. Try a crimson layout!

Chaos Master;127184 said:

Now that I think about it, I agree.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
same here, save for the text i changed that. but for the most part i haven't done anyhting to my profile layout, nor do i ever want to. theres just to many options, and most of the profiles ive seen where they have changed the colors and whatnot, don't really look that good, even when the colors "go together." I really don't think a new skin is necessary...for the moment.

Top Bottom