• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you....?

Do you listen to music while on the internet?

• Total voters

The dark knight

Does everyone listen to music while they are on the internet? I just posted at the what you are listening to thread and I posted what I was listening to at the moment. Does everyone listen to music while on the internet?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
depends on what else im doing, if im playing a game aswel, then no but if i dont like the silence then definately, good thread rep+

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Me too, i listen to red hot chilly peppers, Micheal jackson, Leona Lewis,Coldplay,hi-five,balamory theme tune,big cook little cook,lost them,e tune, the feeling,the whats ups,steps,s-club 7,cheeky girls,Donald bell

Do u like them

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I listen to songs when i'm surfing the net and checking the forum, but if i'm on a game or watching something on youtube then I don't.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sometimes - if there is an album I'm looking at I might check out the clips of the tracks to decide if I like it enough to buy it or if I'm working then I tend to have the Radio 1 player as background noise.

I prefer no noise when I'm working - can't be doing with any distractions.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Mainly yes, I'll often be listening to music while online, the only exception is if I'm having a lot of lag issues.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
music is the meaning of life for me. i couldn't live without it.

a world without Micheal jackson or steps. theres no point to live

aarathy

It will depends on the situation. When i am searching an important thing in internet, i never heard music. When i am playing game, then i listen to music.

Top Bottom