• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you think the real devil may cry 5 in development right now by capcom ?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
images
true, besides it was rerave's "fact" that bothered me more than anything, I am a teenager and I don't smoke, Why?

because
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I don't
YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Another thing I want to say is: why would DMC5 be in development while Capcom has already announced that DmC is a reboot of the series? It looks clear to me that there's not going to be a DMC5. Even if DmC srews up terrifically, Capcom will just find another way: anything to avoid making DMC5.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
true, besides it was rerave's "fact" that bothered me more than anything, I am a teenager and I don't smoke, Why?

because
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I don't

Question >> I'm a teen and i don't smoke why ?
Answer >> Because ITS BAD for your health ! and it doesn't make anyone "cool" just like if i eat pizza does it make me cool and badass like dante ?? or if i smoke would i look badass as big boss ? i don't think so

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
don't forget the other megaman games they canceled recently

more kindling to the fire, my friend.

Off topic- i dont like dante smoking but its not enough to take me out of the game.

On topic- i rather capcom just make one not two dmc series.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I smoke and I love pizza. I guess I'm ****ed

Ontopic. Why can't. We all just wait and see if DmC is any good. I mean it looks very cool to me. And im not trying to buy 3 games, just 1.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
images
NO buff,He isn't shirtless,guns aren't overly large either and he doesn't pizza in DMC1 either and large swords are just a part of the Japanese game come on ! do you complain about weird dudes and large swords while playing overly cheesy JRPG games ?? [FF series]

And like I said it doesn't feel forced to me. Obviously when a warrior slays demons for a living in an action game they're going to be packing some weapons with a presentable design. As for eating pizza I don't see what is so forced about that. As I have already said glorified smoking is usually a typical "Hey look at how cool I am!" attempt. Who cares about character when he can smoke cigarettes? Dante being topless in one game was fan service most likely. And "classy" seems to be an overused and misused word when it comes to what someone wears.

Sorry if I come off as rude to anyone, this is just my opinion on the matter.

Btw, I notice a few people have been saying that this thread is pointless because "this is impossible" or "that's never gonna happen." Ummm, not to sound like a b*tch, but as far as I know nobody here works for Capcom and saying that these things are impossible or can't happen is not really for anyone to decide. It's possible, it may or may not happen but it certainly is not impossible.

So many times I've seen people argue over things that was "never gonna happen" or were "impossible" and wadda ya know? It happens.

Dante47

I never said it was impossible. I said it had nothing to do with DmC, and should have been put in the General Discussion thread. It also comes across bias to DmC, even though it, again, isn't related.

ZeroLove

As I have already said glorified smoking is usually a typical "Hey look at how cool I am!" attempt. Who cares about character when he can smoke cigarettes?

So what you say is that because a man smokes, he can't have character? I feel quite offended by that statement.

Dante47

Also, we've only seen New Dante smoke... in the trailer that came out 2 years ago.

No new concept art or gameplay depicts him as a smoker, they could have taken it out.

dantekane47

you guys make me laugh
i dont give a ***** if he smoke or not
or eat pizza or not
all i care about is capcom release a good devil may cry game
that have alot of fun

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Also, we've only seen New Dante smoke... in the trailer that came out 2 years ago.

No new concept art or gameplay depicts him as a smoker, they could have taken it out.

Exactly! Thank you for seeing some sense good sir!

So what you say is that because a man smokes, he can't have character? I feel quite offended by that statement.

I probably should be too. I smoke, but not because I think it makes me look cool. I should just deal with my stress by becoming a raging alcoholic?

Anyway to get back on topic.... again, the conspiricy of DmC being a "smokescreen" for a DMC5 is just to pointless, not to mention that it would affect the sales in my opinion.

EDIT: I HATE MY KEYBORD!!!! DX

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Guys I never said that, you misinterpreted what I said. I never said people that smoke don't have character, I meant that sometimes the media takes the easy way with what's seen as cool by many to get people's love and attention easily.

For example, I don't know how it is in other countries but over here there is a trend where it seems like if a woman bleaches her hair blonde she's instantly hot and talented regardless of how she looks or what she does, and everybody is like, "Hell yeah hott blonde." Now am I saying all blondes are ugly and useless? No, but this is a big issue with many talentless women who are successful simply because they're blond and decent looking and no one looks at anything else because being blonde is cool.

Im sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my intention. :/

Btw Dante 47, I wasn't talking about you in general, but many post through this topic as a whole.

AzureNight13

Premium
For example, I don't know how it is in other countries but over here there is a trend where it seems like if a woman bleaches her hair blonde she's instantly hot and talented regardless of how she looks or what she does, and everybody is like, "Hell yeah hott blonde." Now am I saying all blondes are ugly and useless? No, but this is a big issue with many talentless women who are successful simply because they're blond and decent looking and no one looks at anything else because being blonde is cool.

*looks at partial bleached hair* DAMN IT!!!! >.< This daughter of Wesker has failed! DX

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
*looks at partial bleached hair* DAMN IT!!!! >_< This daughter of Wesker has failed! DX
No you haven't, you're Wesker's daughter, you cannot possibly fail.

(I hope you know it wasn't directed at all bleached blondes as my other post was not directed at smokers as a whole, just making sure. ;))

AzureNight13

Premium
No you haven't, you're Wesker's daughter, you cannot possibly fail.

(I hope you know it wasn't directed at all bleached blondes as my other post was not directed at smokers as a whole, just making sure. ;))

lol I know. I was just pulling your leg. But as for the cigarette thing, after knowing a tad bit more about New Dante's lifesyle, I say it certanly understandable as to why he smokes. Then again, the first time we say him smoke was pretty much the last time. So it's quite possible that they cut that habit out.

Oh dear..... off topic again O.O

Top Bottom