• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You Believe Aliens Are Real ?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
devilmaycry;117035 said:
I don't really believe in aliens, as such, but I do believe that the moon is made out of Cheddar Cheese.

Wow, so do I. But the Clangers are real too :lol:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
LordOfDarkness;117037 said:
Wow, so do I. But the Clangers are real too :lol:

You really are bonkers! :lol:
I think maybe Aliens are smart :)
that means they would be smarter than me....well anyone is smarter than me, even a grain of rice :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Id say theres some 'form' of Alien 'Life' out there somewhere. Be it some tiny micro organism or something as traces of such things and water etc have been found on other planets. So id say there is some form of 'life' out there somewhere as the universe is huge and we are but a grain of sand in it.

Evil Nero

Earth can't be the only planet which has been terra-formed.

I'm sure were not the only things alive out there.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I believe it would take a very brave astronomer to say for certain that we are the only intelligent life forms as there are over 200, 000 galaxies in the discovered universe and who knows how many have yet to be discovered.

My argument is that I'm open to it but the whole evil, little, green man thing is a definite no in my opinion. After all, why do itellectual beings have to be modelled after ourselves? (minus the green part):D

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
We're aliens, so why can't there be more? We're extremely tiny beings; when you look at planets bigger than ours, we're just dust, not even that. Infact, the universe is so large...why can't more humans exsist? Maybe a Dante or Sparda?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i agree with some of that...... i agree that we are aliens to other things but not dust !
i think that its a doctor who situation and there are so many advanced things than us its only a matter of time before we met one

Top Bottom