• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You Believe Aliens Are Real ?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i would like to know if you belive aliens are real .
i belive that aliens are real and some of them live amoung us .
:D:D:D im not crazy :D:D:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
All things considered, we can't be the only intelligent (And I use that term loosely) and sentinent beings in the entire expanse of space, so it's a likely possibility.

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
i think aliens are real too because i mean theres like a million billion stars and even more planets we cant be the only ones

i believe that there are aliens around us and i believe that in the past when people used to live in caves the aliens came and tought them how to live and and changed them into what we are now.

and i think that they aren't how the TV shows us you know aliens are all bad and killers and send troops to conquer earth. i believe that there are two types the friendly type and the enemy.

Keaton

Premium
Not nessacarally living among us, or abducting people.
But, it would be ignorant to believe that in the infinite expanse of space that we are the only fluke of life to exist.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Shhh... my ex-English teacher is an alien, but don't tell <_<

On a more serious note...I do believe in aliens, but I think they're smart and stay away from Earth for the moment since we must look like idiots bombing and killing each other...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There is bound to be another life form out there somewhere... And if not... Then man, we're lonely :lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I believe in them, I believe that they are among us but not abducting. As said above there are billions of planets in the universe, it's a bit impossible for our planet to be the only one with life.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
If we are alone now, then there were "aliens" in the big bangs previous to the one we are in now. And there will be many more life forms after the big crunch(opposite to the big bang)

But i dont think that aliens are in our galaxy, or if they are, then they are further away than sedna(last planet we can see)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yes but I'm not particularly interested in starting a flame war so I'll just stick with my notion that aliens are nonsense.

If I'm ever proved wrong then so be it, but I doubt I will be.

Sparda™

It's kind of selfish saying that in a continuously infinite and expanding universe, we, the human specie are the only intelligent race.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If we are the only intelligent race, then we'd be unique :) But I know we aren't.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Angel;117013 said:
Yes but I'm not particularly interested in starting a flame war so I'll just stick with my notion that aliens are nonsense.

If I'm ever proved wrong then so be it, but I doubt I will be.

whats a flame war ........... :unsure::unsure::huh::huh::huh:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't really believe in aliens, as such, but I do believe that the moon is made out of Cheddar Cheese.

Top Bottom