• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Meme Thread

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Not a meme but a bomb that dropped by Dan at DMC reunion panel (2015):
Dan why did you spoiled new DMC :rolleyes:, you were cold blooded as Vergil in DMC, you don't care about your son, just want power :ROFL::

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
(If @therogis see this I think she will farm whole game red orbs just for one item I mean to most expensive one, the strawberry shake give you God like powers :ROFL:).
Strawberries in a shake is blasphemy! They need to be eaten as they are. Well, maybe some of them can be tip-dipped in chocolate, but mostly you've gotta enjoy them all natural. :whistle:

Waiting for Strawberry Season again... around 5 months to go.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Strawberries in a shake is blasphemy! They need to be eaten as they are. Well, maybe some of them can be tip-dipped in chocolate, but mostly you've gotta enjoy them all natural. :whistle:

Waiting for Strawberry Season again... around 5 months to go.
The Sparda family is bizarre (Jojo refinance :cool:), they are strange even in the meme world and Vergil do anything to make Dante angry like put strawberry sundae in shake just because he don't want give up Yamato or his chair :ROFL:.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
@BrawlMan some DmC subject is kinda sensitive for people that played this game and I don't understand a simpe joke or a meme can lead to drama (DmC vs DMC).
DmC meme welcome all kind of jokes but people must understand this jokes aren't serious.
You're always going to have people that never grow out of that phase of hating on someone for liking or disliking a game or movie and vice versa. At the end of the day, it's just some pathetic people with insecure egos that need validation for making the "right/correct" choice.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Dear God even for DMC :eek:........something is sus in this pic, the bully (Peter) did some kind of dark magic to give Dante a bunch of pizza (I mean traveling between dimensions :oops:).
thumb_spider-man-4-featuring-dante-from-the-devil-may-cry-series-71309116.png

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
What if someone lock an editor in a room give him money to create DMC5 in indian style :unsure::

Last edited:
Top Bottom