• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I orginially wanted to take a short break but since SS is off to bed...the absorb idea was mine. If you played Final Fantasy there was a unique job called a Blue Mage. A Blue Mage is able to learn enemies powers and use them for their own arson.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;297298 said:
I orginially wanted to take a short break but since SS is off to bed...the absorb idea was mine. If you played Final Fantasy there was a unique job called a Blue Mage. A Blue Mage is able to learn enemies powers and use them for their own arson.

Sorry, I got confused as to whose idea it was >_<

Me and SS voted for it. But I guess someone else will have to vote yes or no, as to whether it is added.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;297298 said:

I'm sorry I messed up to. Please explain that power, wasn't it FF9 wasn't it Vivi's move?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Vivi is a black mage. :p I don't remember what game it orginally was born from but you can play it as a job in Final Fantasy XI Online.

@LoD- It's fine. What other ideas do we have? ^^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;297302 said:
Vivi is a black mage. :p I don't remember what game it orginally was born from but you can play it as a job in Final Fantasy XI Online.

@LoD- It's fine. What other ideas do we have? ^^

Your right he was :lol: God I loved Vivi he was my favorite character.:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Devil May Cry 5 - Productive, constructive, destructive ideas.
Subject to terms and conditions.
No refunds.
Humour added because I wanted it.

Playable Characters:
1.Dante
2.Vergil
3.Nero
4.Trish
5.Lucia
6.Sparda (Whether he'll be a costume for Dante or the real Sparda is still to be decided)
7.Mundus (We make him human sized)
8 .Lady
9.Credo (Costume)

Cameo appearances:
Patty Lowell (DMC Anime girl)
Kyrie
Matier
Enzio
Veiwful Joe (A poster or picture of him, or him himself)

Settings:
Fortuna city
Limbo City (That's where Dante's business is located at in the DMC1,2,3,4,anime right? Or does it have another name)
Temen-ni-gru
Dumary Island
Mallet Island (Maybe)
The demon world

Playable modes:
Easy mode
Normal mode
Hard mode
Very Hard mode
Dante/Vergil/Nero must die mode
Legendary Dark Knight mode
Heaven or Hell mode
Hell and Hell Mode
Bloody Palace mode

Timeline between other Devil May Cry Games-
It bridges the gap in-between by starting with Nero and leading right into post DMC2. Like the beginning missions with Nero will be going on at the same time as DMC2.

Enemy Ideas

Bloodborne: Demons that manifest from puddles of blood. Being made of nothing but liquid, they are rooted to the ground. They manifest in a roughly humanoid, featureless form that loses it's shape from the waist down. They can stretch their limbs to attack and can turn into puddles to avoid damage, but the spells keeping their shapes are weak and easily broken, causing them to fall apart after enough
damage.

Chaos Knights -A highly intelligent breed of demonic knights. Using Demonic power from an ancient relic, these knights are under control of a Dark Force. They work alone, so they aren't too much trouble. However, they possess demonic power and they are very well armoured.

Baby Phantoms -Much stronger than they were in Devil May Cry 1. These baby Phantoms can crawl onto you and bite away. Be sure to not get too swarmed by them, as in numbers they can be deadly… Even to Dante.

Sin Reapers: These horribly gruesome creatures live and serve under the Devil Emperor's control. These Sin Reapers intend to kill the innocent and resurrect them as demons, to help serve Mundus. They dress all in black, and can release deadly black smoke from their fingertips which can poison their enemies. They can float around, and can even transport through walls. They don't wear any protection, so they are easy to slash away at. Attacking them at the waist is most effective, as is at the head. They travel in groups of 3, and can be found in most dark environments. Where you can smell death, they are sure to be lurking in the shadows.

Frosts: Elite demons, sired by the Emperor of demon-kind. Frosts are all-purpose soldiers used in a variety of situations. Frosts encase themselves in ice to recover their strength, so quickly destroying their icy cocoon is key. They work in large groups, so be on your feet.

Dispaters: These lizards wear tough armour, and move in groups of 4 or 5. Their speed is their speciality, and they can deliver deadly claw attacks. Try to avoid these creatures teeth too, as they can tear through most things. They always gather and move around in the same type of environment, so they are sure to be around grassy areas. Be on your toes for these creatures.

Our Allocated Jobs

Storm - Story developer. Enemy & Boss creator and designer. Moves List creator and designer. Weapons creator and designer.

LoD - Story developer. Controls creator and designer. Locations creator and designer.

Meg - Story structuring and character relations.

Faust - Story structuring and dialogue. Scene creator and designer.

SRS: Story developer. Costumes and modes creator and designer. Items and customisations creator and designer.

Weapon Ideas

Ebony & Ivory - Obviously.

Blue Knight - A double edged sword, another of Nero's heavily customized Arson.

Velvet Hour - Shootable shurikens which teleport back to Lady after being shot.

Devil's Tear - Nero's arms and legs turn into fire so Nero can deliver some a$$-kicking martial arts moves.

Pandora could be a unique weapon in that it takes up both the melee weapon and gun weapon slot, as it should be able to do both kinds of attacks.

Additional Ideas

You can keep enemies in reserve (I don't know how this'd be implemented yet. Perhaps a sort of pocket dimension full of human-allied demons) and summon them at will, as CPU allies. There are two versions of Capture. Capture 1, which is an immediate capture and the enemies are controlled by you, but only for a short time, and Capture 2, which is long term and allows you to "store" enemies as CPU allies.

Of course, there is a limit to what you can capture, and stronger enemies have to be weakened to be captured. Blitzes, for example, cannot be captured unless they're weakened and have no lightning cover.

Characters use vehicles now.

Vergil ultimately turns into a somewhat Protagonist by the end.

The larger area ideas and the creature from the hell gate.
Bloody Valley, mission creator, VS mode and training, and Vergil clones.

Special Edition adds: Additional characters. Free roam environments with quest missions and OC’s.

Character Development

Vergil Returning-

Mundus regains power and opens a gate to the human world. Nero sees it and goes to the demon world via gate and finds Dante. They find out that Mundus has Vergil's body and is trying to create a more powerful Nelo. While the majority of Vergil's soul is in his body a piece of it is in Yamato and is reacting with Nero's DB. Dante and Nero defeat Mundus and try to restore Vergil. However, they have to combine the piece of him in Yamato with his body. However, the spirit can't escape from an object into a person just like that. Nero sacrifices himself (stabs himself with Yamato) so now he is a vessel for Vergil's spirit. There could be some cool boss battle inside Nero's mind against spirit Vergil just for the hell of it. Or maybe Vergil would rather stay inside Nero instead of going into his weakened body? So Nero wins and kicks Vergil's spirit out and it goes into its own body. Nero's DB activates and he becomes a full demon.

Nero’s Origins

Mundus sends a demon with Sparda's blood as a gift to Sanctus. Sanctus injects Nero’s arm with the blood, giving him his demonic power and white hair.

Story Structure

Nero’s story:
Location Fortuna after DMC4 events

It has been peaceful in Fortuna for several weeks, Nero is having fun with Kyrie, his lover. But something in the back of his mind was nagging constantly. Shrugging it off he ignored it. Then one night, nightmares began to frequently occur. Not wanting to scare Kyrie, he kept them secret. A blue figure with a powerful aura always reappears in these nightmares. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's Devil Arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands, then says something inaudible again. Slowly, they begin to merge...

Puzzled and frustrated as to what these dreams mean, Nero begins digging around in Argus' underground lab for answers. Finding trails of clues over another few weeks, he heads to Dante in search for answers to his past. While on his journey to Dante's business, he could've sworn he heard a Devil's Cry.

Nero is protecting Fortuna from any renegade Demons and on his spare time that he isn't killing demons or spending time with Kyrie he could be in Argus' underground library.

The city has seen peaceful days since the Sanctus and the False Saviour's defeat. Nero and Kyrie live peacefully with the survivors of Fortuna. Fortuna has become a land without their religion, a community of good people whose new hope lies in Nero. Every night Nero is plagued by dreams of a blue figure that utters inaudible words to him. Drenched in blood Nero and the figure combine, Nero wakes up in a cold sweat every night he tells nothing to Kyrie, she can do nothing but worry for him. The peace is broken demons of all kinds attack Fortuna, Nero jumps into action; after fending off the demon attacks Nero is confronted by a warrior arrayed in blue armour and wielding a large sword. Nero and the blue warrior battle, during the battle Nero’s Devil Bringer continually glows which sees to bother the blue warrior. Finally Nero releases his Devil Trigger, the appearance of the Nero’s blue demon ghost and the Yamato brings great pain to the blue warrior who than flees the battle. Nero confused as to why the blue warrior and the blue figure in his dreams react to his Devil Bringer searches through Agnus’s old lab to seek answers, finding none Nero decides to travel to Limbo City to locate Dante. During the battle with the blue warrior Nero obtains a new weapon, The Blue Knight a double edge blade that can cut through any metal and has the ability to separate into two long swords. Nero and Kyrie travel on motorcycle to Dante’s shop. Lucia hears the motorcycle and rushes out to see thinking it’s Dante, but sees Nero and Kyrie. Lucia explains to Nero and Kyrie about what happened to Dante and Nero travels to Dumary Island. At Dumary Island Nero faces off against some demons like the Chaos Knights and Frosts. He than reaches a gate similar to the hell gates in Fortuna, as Nero steps closer a voice echoes through the air, “Ah my begotten son, you’ve returned. Prove your worthy by defeating him.” Nero looks around to see where the voice came from and than spots the blue warrior, who engages in battle with Nero.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wow, that sounds great! You've taken a lot of our ideas and made it into one huge profile. I love that LoD, it's perfect!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;297307 said:
Wow, that sounds great! You've taken a lot of our ideas and made it into one huge profile. I love that LoD, it's perfect!

Thanks ^_^

Give us a nudge if I missed anything, and I'll add it asap!

:ninja:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda's rejected son;297311 said:
^_^ LoD You did 2 well buddy. You've done it. ^_^^_^^_^ I accept it! :)

It's our ideas, all laid out finally to view lol

^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You guys will be happy to know that I took LoD's giant post and put it in a text document, password protected so my bro can't get to it. I'll add onto it as we go. ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;297371 said:
You guys will be happy to know that I took LoD's giant post and put it in a text document, password protected so my bro can't get to it. I'll add onto it as we go. ^_^

NICE!!! ^_^ Hey guys remember how LoD set us up all with jobs for this story? Well he gave me the job of creating the modes, and costumes and other stuff so i'm post that here soon and that will be my 2 cents. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom