• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, that's it!

It's not on the list, and I forgot what it was called, so I thought I'd feel like an idiot if I said something and didn't know it's name. >_<

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;297380 said:
Yeah, that's it!

It's not on the list, and I forgot what it was called, so I thought I'd feel like an idiot if I said something and didn't know it's name. >_<

I'm sure LoD will let you put it in the list. ^_^ Ask him. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I already added Bloody Valley, it's under the Additional Ideas Section.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not a clue. I think what we should do is go backwards. Do the ending first so we know what to build up to.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's rejected son;297501 said:
But what if we make a beginning that goes against the ending?:lol:

I don't think that's really possible.

I have an ending in mind every time I start a story so I don't get stuck. I'm suggesting we do the same thing here. It's a common storymaking strategy.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I thought the ending we agreed on was Vergil accepting his human blood? I know there was more to it but that's just the simple way of saying it. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;297521 said:
I thought the ending we agreed on was Vergil accepting his human blood? I know there was more to it but that's just the simple way of saying it. :lol:

I know, but we need the whole ending. I say we do the whole final stage first so we know what to come up to.

I think there should be a fight with a resurrected Sanctus as a mini-boss, just because it was so fun to beat his ass up in DMC4.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Storm Silves;297524 said:
I know, but we need the whole ending. I say we do the whole final stage first so we know what to come up to.

I think there should be a fight with a resurrected Sanctus as a mini-boss, just because it was so fun to beat his ass up in DMC4.

Oh, true. :lol:

I hate Sanctus because of his pansy ass shield. :\

Um...well if it takes place in Hell I guess all the big baddies will be there, but I guess it depends who's the main one. I would think it would be Mundus because he is the Prince of Darkness.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mundus would be the final boss.

I had a concept for Mundus' son once. Perhaps he could be a mid-boss as well.

Actually, we could have all the big bads come back for the last stage. Arkham, Argosax, Arius (Possessed. That's his most dangerous form), Sanctus, and then Mundus. Maybe Mundus' son, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom