• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Sadness Game?

heavensinx

DemonSlayer6;52651 said:
But, they dried up so quickly. I wanted to see him cry. Otherwise, DMC4 crying part could be like the DMC2 thing. Kyrie dies, and Dante tells Nero, "Devils never cry."

Thats will be interesting ^_^ if dante said like that to Nero,do you think Nero has relationship to dante?(Forget about Capcom said = =)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Mayyyyyyyyyybe.
Otherwise he could just be standing behind Nero or something and then tell him that. Like how he told Lucia, or similar.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, now here is a vivid idea of it all.
Or, Nero could pull the, "No I'm not crying!" scene by making up someother story. Like Dante, "Its just the rain." Although, I have to admit, Dante actually made it through Lady that time.;)

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
VI-Rainbow;52630 said:
Lol. After I watched the trailer I almost wanted to cry... with excitement. @_@ I have a feeling there are gonna be some tear jerker moments in the game.

I agree with you but I hope the whole game isn't sad that would be to depressing for my taste.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
D4rk -x- Ange1;52694 said:
I agree with you but I hope the whole game isn't sad that would be to depressing for my taste.

Yes. I can understand having sad points in a game, but having it constantly emotional (in a sad way) would ruin it for me. I can't stand that... I'd like for them to have up-beat moments (lots of them) as well.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
dmc 4 producer said that this game would be dramatic, a dmc with drama lool doesn´t sound that good ... but i don´t give a damn ... yes Nero´s storyline is emotional, but Dante´s are all with super crazy action oh yeah!!!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Actually, it wasnt over Lady. He cried because of Vergil, he tried to save him, but Vergil refused. So, he cried for Vergil. Not Lady.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, that was sad. But, atleast it showed that Dante did have some, "Pesky brotherly love" for Vergil. Well, that saying is for what Vergil told Arkham.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh I know! Vergil is such a hipocrite. Arkham could have told him the same thing about Dante. Even though Arkham called him off if Vergil REALLY wanted to kill Dante, he would have.

...No wonder Vergil's attainment of power was incomplete. XD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
DemonSlayer6;52741 said:
Actually, it wasnt over Lady. He cried because of Vergil, he tried to save him, but Vergil refused. So, he cried for Vergil. Not Lady.
I have no idea where you got the 'crying over' Lady from. I didn't say over Lady, I said with Lady. (Even though she wasn't crying at that moment.) :B

Top Bottom