• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
well i‘m not limiting myself as suck there are loads of ground cancels and buffers like rebellion and yamato cancel into each other on the ground the trickster dash and dt stinger cancel/buffer and loads more so there are still loads of advanced moves but i am finding it hard to not launch em and do raves or rapid weapon and styleswitch while aurborn but i am having fun all the same il get better at ground cancels and moves too as its been a while since i fought an entire level on the ground its even harder to not jc the bosses ha ha

well as long as your having fun :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
wait til you play ac4 so and you have 4 guns and blow darts ha taking out 2 guards with a counter and then shooting down 4 in a row just after is so satisfying

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
wait til you play ac4 so and you have 4 guns and blow darts ha taking out 2 guards with a counter and then shooting down 4 in a row just after is so satisfying

love tree running and taking out one with a rope dart dropping down and shooting one with an arrow then rope dart the other to drop him to the ground and kill him with the tomahawk lol they dont even know where i am tikll its too late

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
oh i am man i play dmc3 and dmc4 regularly i never seem to get bored of em ive never taken a break from em for more than a few weeks if i get a new game

Pretty sure thats what im doing with assassins creed 3 and finishing ng3re

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sweet glad to hear it , so hey dude are you having any issues with the forum it has gone haywire on my phone it's gone all white and the layout has completely changed

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sweet glad to hear it , so hey dude are you having any issues with the forum it has gone haywire on my phone it's gone all white and the layout has completely changed

Nope still black and red for me lol not sure maybe the mobile function has change idk have you mged steve?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
oanyway seen as i already gave a strategy for blitz with dante a few pages back il make this for nero

although your instinct is to stay away from the blitz til the shield is down staying close makes it easier when he does the diving lunge use table hopper and charge shot when he does the beam do the same also after he misses if you are close use dt to drop his shield now here is where you buster the last hit dt and charge shot it knocks him into the air while in the air buster him again all the while if you have dt fire summoned swords at him then buster him again and finish with a charge shot and its sss and dead blitz

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
frosts in groups with nero is simple grab the first one to spawn to use as a shield charge a max act and do level 3 streak aganst the others quickly dt and perform a maximum bet as the frost you are holding is ready to break free of your hold and fire off summoned swords then repeat the process if you feel confidebt then snatch obe from the air attack snatch attack snactch down to the ground when on the ground grab for shield and use ex streak

with dante launch do a full aerial rave and helm splitter on impact wuth the ground charge an overdrive and release as the frost is standing then make your way over to them and use gilgamesh kick 13 while using round trip to hold up the other

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
again i am trying to make these tips newbie friendly so if i am still making them sound complex let me know and i will switch it up for easier ones

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
now lizards have a weakness for both characters more so dante

with dante simply get to a corner and keep using lucifer pin up and they will get caught in the explosions running at you it works on all modes cant get easier than this ha

with nero they are weak to aerial attacks so stay in mid air snatch attack chargebshot snatch again repeat kill em and move onto the next one

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
mephisto and faust
with dante quick and simple dt and fire the gattling gun when they drop distorted real impact 1 or 2 usually sorts it

with nero fire charge shots and snatch em out of there cloak next ex streak or shuffle dt buster and charge shot then repeat if necessary nice and simple to do

Last edited:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
now lizards have a weakness for both characters more so dante

with dante simply get to a corner and keep using lucifer pin up and they will get caught in the explosions running at you it works on all modes cant get easier than this ha

with nero they are weak to aerial attacks so stay in mid air snatch attack chargebshot snatch again repeat kill em and move onto the next one

I didnt know the lizards were that easy lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
mega scarecrows where do i start there are many ways so i will start with nero

first you wanna charge shot do a streak for knock back now jump and air buster then dt and charge shot this will cause them to bounce on the bounce buster again then another charge shot and finish with a level 3 ex streak

with dante you can‘t get easier than using overdrive pandora laser and dt stingers also use the shotgun for knockback alternatively use dt kick 13 and then full house and use a charge punch then do dance macabre or whatever its called in it which is forward and style button with swordmaster and rebellion equipped

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
basilisk
with nero its plain and sumple use charged streakcharge shot and buster effective and simple

with dante its etter to use stinger as the move around so much make use of your shotgun too nice and simple method for new players

Top Bottom