• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You tried the reboot? I would love to see what scores you get on dmd its not hard at all you should check out the leaderboards and see how ya do I bet you will do well very well

lol i tried it on a friends account i have yet to buy it myself but when i do ill post my scores for ya

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
was playing with nero and remembered a very handy few tricks for people like devil trigger invulnerability cancel shuffle into charged shot or callibur cancel to do them do as follows

against a boss or enemy just before there attack hits dt with nero as during the trigger activation animation he is invincible and the attack wont damage him then just deactivate dt for the shuffle cancels do the backwards input for shuffle then jump and forward analog and y or triangle and you perform a callibur on the ground do shuffle input while charging blue rose and jump shoot it knocks you back you can even cancel shuffle into table hopper hope this helps ew players

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
was playing with nero and remembered a very handy few tricks for people like devil trigger invulnerability cancel shuffle into charged shot or callibur cancel to do them do as follows

against a boss or enemy just before there attack hits dt with nero as during the trigger activation animation he is invincible and the attack wont damage him then just deactivate dt for the shuffle cancels do the backwards input for shuffle then jump and forward analog and y or triangle and you perform a callibur on the ground do shuffle input while charging blue rose and jump shoot it knocks you back you can even cancel shuffle into table hopper hope this helps ew players

Thats one thing nero's dt has the advantage of and i actually kind of find it unfair lol i mean when nero dts you can actually do damage and block an attack but when dante goes dt he just changes but i guess dante's dt allows for distortion so i guess its kind of fair thanks for the tip

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dantes dt is under control and he has full use of his powers and it massively amplifies his strength and speed making him more powerful neros dt is still raw so he explodes with it when he triggers

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Frosts-Fausts-Dante-easy combat-so for frosts the min they appear run up switch to gilgamesh have swordmaster style on and press back and the style button to use real impact you dont even have to distort as it kills in one hit even on dmd if they are already running around do a stinger to hit them back and then follow up with real impact-for faust use the shotgun up close and personal also with darkslayer style aerial rave to drop its sheild then when it falls down switch to swordmaster style (you should already have gilgamesh equiped) and use real impact and when the faust is coming back down charge for another real impact to kill it off this also works for mephisto's as well.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Bianco angelo's-combat-dante-so i realised that the bianco angelo's( the ones with the swords) are extremely easy to beat with dante using this method:)-so you stinger the bianco angelo when its on the ground you should have darkslayer style equiped and when you finish the stinger do a darkslayer ground combo and then imediatley stinger afterwards repeat this process untill the angelo sheild is broken after that use gilgamesh real impact to finish him off. if you perfer you can instead use gilgamesh instead of the stinger to allow to do real impact faster after breaking the shield

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Angelo-combat-Dante-so these enemies are very different in combat then there brother bianco. when you attack their front they will block with there sheild and then stab with there jousting staff. what you need to do is the min you are blocked by there sheild hop over there back and when they stab you have enough time to charge and hit them with a real impact using gilgamesh. now the other method is to flip over there back and hit them in the air with rebellion holding the button so you come up in the air with them then while in swordmaster hitting them with the style combo then quickly switching to darkslayer to hit them "ONCE" and then switching back to swordmaster to hit them again with another style combo with rebellion-repeat untill the enemy is dead. either method above works. keep in mind if you have a room full of angelo's and bianco angelo's take out the angelo's first then focus on the bianco

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Chimera Scarecrows-combat-Dante-etremely easy enemy they almost dont need a tip post however if you are in hell or hell and want to avoid damage when facing chimera scarecrows "ONLY" as if there are other enemies this wont work as well but if you literally just have a bunch of chimera scarecrows hopping around equip pandora and use the third transformation laser to hit a bunch of them away try and get them grouped together switch to swordmaster and use overdrive to finish them off(overdrive being back and stlye button with swordmaster) again these are some of the easiest enemies

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
not too shabby :)

im pretty sure ive listed every enemy that needs a method on this thread-

frosts-see above
angelo/bianco angelo-see above
scarecrows/mega scarecrows-these dont even need hints or tips lol just with multiple mega scarecrows hit each of them as much as possible to avoid being attacked off screen
mephisto/faust-see above
assaults-see on another page inside this thread
chimera-hit them lol
chimera scarecrow-see above
chimera assaults-*sigh* pandora missle launcher+stinger+overdrive(if you have the change) rinse and repeat-there should be a post about these in this thread on another thread
cutlass-missle lanucher+missle launcher+missle launcher lol its cheap and idc i love it lol
gladius-shotgun point blank up close its a one hit kill if there charging to fly at you
blitz-see post in another page

Top Bottom