• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
for those looking for a easy way to take out chimaera scarecrows use this method 2 shotgun blasts distorted stinger switch to gilgamesh and do the dash back charge punch move charge it the dash back keeps you same from the vines and after it hits shotgun again and its dead

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
with nero attack and use dt invulnerability grab one and hold it as a shield with the db and charge a max act then do a level 3 ex streak on the rest and repeat the process while being shielded by the one you are holding then do a level 3 hightime and a dt buster and catch them on the bounce and buster again dead chimaera scarecrows

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
for regular angelos attack with red queen then buster sword attack buster sword attack buster it will stunlock them and break there shield and the will be dazed then exceed attack or dt buster firing dummoned swords at the same time and there dead

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
for the sword angelo its trickier as you have to do ex shuffle and buster attack and use dt to knock em into the air follow them up and attack with a callibur and helm splitter while firing summonded swords land and do a level 3 streak and the shield breaks then buster for the finish

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
For dante against angelos get behind em use kick 13 and when they drop use real impact and distort it it works on both bianco and alto do as many times as necessary this is a nice simple method that is effective

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
these are just a few alternatives to volpes strategies his ones are just as effective

Thanks oshea :) i havent been able to be on much glad to see your helping out on here for me and these tips are wicked especially

for regular angelos attack with red queen then buster sword attack buster sword attack buster it will stunlock them and break there shield and the will be dazed then exceed attack or dt buster firing dummoned swords at the same time and there dead

this one i had no idea this would work great tip!:)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
For dante against angelos get behind em use kick 13 and when they drop use real impact and distort it it works on both bianco and alto do as many times as necessary this is a nice simple method that is effective

this one as well is an awsome tip:) and pretty basic but effective on the higher levels as well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i have more but i am going through and fighting on the ground and using the basics so il get back with tips for frosts fausts mephistos basilisks lizards and mega scarecrows soon its very hard to break the habit of j‘cing everything to death and staying in the air ha ha its like i have to retrain myself for regular combat lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

So i have taken a break from dmc to continue my assassins creed journey and omfg creed 3 is dope connor is the best one yet

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i have more but i am going through and fighting on the ground and using the basics so il get back with tips for frosts fausts mephistos basilisks lizards and mega scarecrows soon its very hard to break the habit of j‘cing everything to death and staying in the air ha ha its like i have to retrain myself for regular combat lol

lol i bet lol i wouldnt imagine limiting yourself to be easy

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ya ac3 is pretty good love the combat and double counter takedowns love that u can even use the snare in combat and do gun counters great game ac4 is awesome too

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
lol i bet lol i wouldnt imagine limiting yourself to be easy

well i‘m not limiting myself as suck there are loads of ground cancels and buffers like rebellion and yamato cancel into each other on the ground the trickster dash and dt stinger cancel/buffer and loads more so there are still loads of advanced moves but i am finding it hard to not launch em and do raves or rapid weapon and styleswitch while aurborn but i am having fun all the same il get better at ground cancels and moves too as its been a while since i fought an entire level on the ground its even harder to not jc the bosses ha ha

Top Bottom