• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ha Dante can do a no damage run and a full bar royal release from roykguard takes out several enemies at once and does massive damage to stronger enemies and bosses you really should try Dante out fully Nero is great and the db is handy but Dante just slaughters everything and annihaltes bosses in under a minute at times and thats without DRI he is a beast but you prefer Nero so you will always play better with him and to be fair his JC is quite good esp against berial and Bael you can stay in the air and attack there face for the whole fight then buster and bye bye hate the fact that even in DT attacks knock back Nero and kmoxk him out of attacks on the ground where as attacks to Dante in DT don't make him flinch

I know i hate how nero flinchs in dt :/ idk with dante i got better in that one bp run through i might try him again just for kicks and to try and get better

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah Nero has some quality moves he would've been a lot better if he had got the dark slayer style with the teleport abilities as it stands dante outside of being ridiculously more powerful and skilled has a move set that puts his to shame which is a pity they could have done more with nero

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ah Nero has some quality moves he would've been a lot better if he had got the dark slayer style with the teleport abilities as it stands dante outside of being ridiculously more powerful and skilled has a move set that puts his to shame which is a pity they could have done more with nero

Omg i wish they had given nero a style when he got the yamato :( wouldve made him so much better to play through

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Not now its to far gone plus Dante is the old series star so they will never make anyone have more moves or be better than him but I prefer it that way Dante is a badass and he will go down as a legend niw just wish the would give his story a proper finish he was dropped prematurely

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Not now its to far gone plus Dante is the old series star so they will never make anyone have more moves or be better than him but I prefer it that way Dante is a badass and he will go down as a legend niw just wish the would give his story a proper finish he was dropped prematurely

Agreed i wish they would develop nero more and give him the chance to stand on his own and earn the title of a dark knight

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Probably wont happen dude unless its I the rebooted seres but it will be a different Nero then if they do make a dmc5 by some miracle I can see it being a Dante only game to be honest but anything is possible

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Probably wont happen dude unless its I the rebooted seres but it will be a different Nero then if they do make a dmc5 by some miracle I can see it being a Dante only game to be honest but anything is possible

:/ i wonder what the new dmc game will be like

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If you mean the reboot its very good not brilliant but good and it as great combat d fantastic environments and enemies but its slower has stupid platforming bits and isn't as free as dmc4 in the air or ground for combat but its good vergils downfall is brill though I enjoyed that a lot note than the main he except it was short

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
If you mean the reboot its very good not brilliant but good and it as great combat d fantastic environments and enemies but its slower has stupid platforming bits and isn't as free as dmc4 in the air or ground for combat but its good vergils downfall is brill though I enjoyed that a lot note than the main he except it was short

I really wanna try vergils downfall:)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Its a lot of fun but still ain't as good as dmc4's combat but you will like it you will like the main game too the DT is stupid as are the grappling hooks but Dante fights very well too

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Its a lot of fun but still ain't as good as dmc4's combat but you will like it you will like the main game too the DT is stupid as are the grappling hooks but Dante fights very well too

ive seen some vids by oppressed writers dear lord he makes that game look dumb lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Its very easy to string combos together I can d crazy stuff in it myself but I prefer challenging combat and controls the reboot is simple to sss in and get massive JC combos for new players especially with the grapples and the DT launches enemies in the air where the are helpless which is stupid so when I play it I get bored fast parry breaks the combat up too

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I was able to get 26th on the world leaderboard with relative ease that was disappointing I prefer to earn high scores the hard way

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I was able to get 26th on the world leaderboard with relative ease that was disappointing I prefer to earn high scores the hard way

lol i tried it last night put it to the highest diffuculty might have overestimated myself im gunna try it again and see if i do better

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You tried the reboot? I would love to see what scores you get on dmd its not hard at all you should check out the leaderboards and see how ya do I bet you will do well very well

Top Bottom