• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
U gona learn all JC or just enough to help with hell and hell and once u beat hnh u gona finish the other games DMD and go back to 4 or move on to the reboot and other games?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Mission 16-cutlass enemies-dante-its cheap but it works switch to gunslinger style jump and press the style button and mash the missles as you float away and blast the cutlass rinse and repeat keep moving as you dont want to get hit in hell and hell mode i know there must be a much mroe stylish way and im sure there is but for those of you who are going through hell and hell and just want those things to die use this lol. also in the room where you fight the swords and the knights on hell or hell focus on the swords and take them all out with the shotgun before dealing with the knights as long as your almost right next to the swords whenyou use the shotgun theyll die in one hit

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Missile spamming ha ha ha but hey whatever works :)

Lol yah yah nothing else worked i kept dying on hell and hell against those things so there im sure there is another way but this worked so i posted it lol now you dont have to just use the missles lol you can use it untill there out of the ground and then try demension slash or stinger or a mix but i just spammed because honestly i hate those fish lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Whatever it takes buddy cough lol :)

jerk! lol next time i wont spam but at that point i had died five times trying diff ways and finally i was just like **** it and spammed lol beat the level and then went on to beat the rest of hell and hell lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Missions-13,14,15-blitz-dante-for those of you who use royal guard and know how to jc dont bother reading for those normal players who have trouble with blitz as dante i have asked around and this is the most effective way. first switch to trickster and jump around and dodge using the pandora air attack gattling gun. then once you have a decent destruction bar full(the purple bar) switch to gunslinger and wait for the blitz to disappear and reappear at that time use the pandora BACK+STYLE BUTTON and throw the boomerang and HOLD your style button while the blitz is being hit by the boomer rang you might want to switch your style button around so you can hold it and run at the same time run up to the blitz and switch to gilgamesh and sword master style and PRESS BACK + STYLE BUTTON to use the attack "real impact" make sure to switch your devil trigger on during that impact to use "distorted real impact" to do maximum damage to blitz and knock him flat once he falls charge for another distorted real impact. at that point the blitz will charge to go into his suicide mode do one final distorted real impact and then follow up with shotgun blasts while in devil trigger to beat blitz. the point of distorted real impact is to switch your devil trigger on and off so when you hit the real impact turn your devil trigger on to inflict massive damage then turn it off to conserve energy

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Missions-135-blitz-dante-for those of you who use royal guard and know how to jc dont bother reading for those normal players who have trouble with blitz as dante i have asked around and this is the most effective way. first switch to trickster and jump around and dodge using the pandora air attack gattling gun. then once you have a decent destruction bar full(the purple bar) switch to gunslinger and wait for the blitz to disappear and reappear at that time use the pandora BACK+STYLE BUTTON and throw the boomerang and HOLD your style button while the blitz is being hit by the boomer rang you might want to switch your style button around so you can hold it and run at the same time run up to the blitz and switch to gilgamesh and sword master style and PRESS BACK + STYLE BUTTON to use the attack "real impact" make sure to switch your devil trigger on during that impact to use "distorted real impact" to do maximum damage to blitz and knock him flat once he falls charge for another distorted real impact. at that point the blitz will charge to go into his suicide mode do one final distorted real impact and then follow up with shotgun blasts while in devil trigger to beat blitz. the point of distorted real impact is to switch your devil trigger on and off so when you hit the real impact turn your devil trigger on to inflict massive damage then turn it off to conserve energy

I take it you tried my strategy and it worked and you didnt mention me for it I am deeply hurt I'm crying here ha ha I m taking you on judge Judy for copyright lol lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I take it you tried my strategy and it worked and you didnt mention me for it I am deeply hurt I'm crying here ha ha I m taking you on judge Judy for copyright lol lol

lol fine just so everyone on the forum knows that hint above is from ef9 oshea the dmc4 heavy weight champion:p

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha ha ha I was only joking buddy and heavyweight champ you saying I'm fat ha ha by the way that will be 1 million euro for my consultant fee :) :) :D

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ha ha ha I was only joking buddy and heavyweight champ you saying I'm fat ha ha by the way that will be 1 million euro for my consultant fee :) :) :D

lol ill get right on paying yah :p btw hows the family doing and how was your holidays?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
there doing fantastic and xmas hols have been great opening the garage again the 2nd of January how bout yourelf?

Pretty good so far family is doing well looking forward to new years day not doing a thing except gaming and relaxing with the fam working on that last achievement for dmc4 10,000 kills i dont suppose you could tell me how many enemies are in a dmc4 play through of all 20 missions for each mode?i tried to google it with no success as im trying to gfigure out how close i am to 10,000 kills

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I am not sure to be honest dude I got that achievement for repeatedly playing bloody palace

yah im planning on doing the same thing *sigh* just wish i knew if i was half way or more so or less lol i figured there are atleast 20 to 35 enemies on each level of dmc4 so 30 average (and i still think thats low) so 30 x20 is 600 per play through minumum but human has less enemies then dmd or sos so it varys anywhere from 600 to 700 each play through i should think

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it takes a long time to get it dude just keep playing bp

Ill keep at it lol ive also found im much better in bloody palace with nero in terms of keeping my health up i wnet in with super dante just for kicks yesterday made 60 with no issue and couldve kept going but i had to go

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha Dante can do a no damage run and a full bar royal release from roykguard takes out several enemies at once and does massive damage to stronger enemies and bosses you really should try Dante out fully Nero is great and the db is handy but Dante just slaughters everything and annihaltes bosses in under a minute at times and thats without DRI he is a beast but you prefer Nero so you will always play better with him and to be fair his JC is quite good esp against berial and Bael you can stay in the air and attack there face for the whole fight then buster and bye bye hate the fact that even in DT attacks knock back Nero and kmoxk him out of attacks on the ground where as attacks to Dante in DT don't make him flinch

Top Bottom