• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
[="VOLPE, post: 529747, member: 25981"]oh with a full bar lol that wont work for mission 16 as you start out fighting them lol i knew there was a reason that didnt work

Thats because you have to fill it by moving and hitting em with the gattling gun[/quote]

ahhhh...i c...hmmm okay well ill give it a shot pandora gattling and yamato aireal rave and missle launcher method ill see if it works

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
[="VOLPE, post: 529747, member: 25981"]oh with a full bar lol that wont work for mission 16 as you start out fighting them lol i knew there was a reason that didnt work

Thats because you have to fill it by moving and hitting em with the gattling gun[/quote]

Had to tell me twice lol did you get back to me yet on hat moves to try to begin my jc journey for dante and nero?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You need to practice enemy step and aerial attack timing with em both on downed mega scarecrows as until you get that rhythm right u won't get the moves down then I'll guide you through style switching in the middle of it and double weapon switching then star raves inertia guard flying and buffering etc but watch videos too as after Xmas I will barely be on here and if you really wanna master it finish your other games first as you will need to devote a tonne of time to it since your on console and not pc

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Experiment with configs to find one that makes switching easier as in the beginning you will find your fingers are clumsy when getting used to it such a shame u don't have a PC it would make it so much faster and easier BTW how much do you wanna learn all of it or just one or two moves?

Last edited:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Experiment with configs to find one that makes switching easier as in the beginning you will find your fingers are clumsy when getting used to it such a shame u don't have a PC it would make it so much faster and easier BTW how much do you wanna learn all of it or just one or two moves?

Just a few moves maybe 5 or so just to start me off the first one im gunna try is switching between swordmaster and darkslayer style in midair doing the rebellion and yamato combo

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well you can do that without enemy step but you will start dropping and if you hit with the 2nd yamato aerial rave hit it knocks back smaller enemies but see how you get on try the Gatling gun JC as its easy with your jump and shoot buttons right next to each other and helm splitter JC too as melee and jump are in line on your default controls

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
For Nero you could try the snatch sword attack cancel you attack enemy step attack enemy step knock back snatch em back to you etc

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well you can do that without enemy step but you will start dropping and if you hit with the 2nd yamato aerial rave hit it knocks back smaller enemies but see how you get on try the Gatling gun JC as its easy with your jump and shoot buttons right next to each other and helm splitter JC too as melee and jump are in line on your default controls

For Nero you could try the snatch sword attack cancel you attack enemy step attack enemy step knock back snatch em back to you etc

Ill try them out and let you know how i do

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
No prob u don't have to dedicate to becoming a pro but even learning a few moves can make it a lot more fun to play anyway good luck :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
No prob u don't have to dedicate to becoming a pro but even learning a few moves can make it a lot more fun to play anyway good luck :)

thanks im gunna try and think of some combos that maybe no one else has i know thats far fetched but im gunna try

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
No harm in trying dude best of luck

ill warn ya im going to be making a lot of my infinite combos using darkslayer yamato as that seems like the easiest way with dante for me atm so swordmaster aerial combo + switch to darkslayer + do one aerial rave +switch back to swordmaster and do another combo loop and repeat

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Do whatever you are happy doing and find easiest full on JC isn't for everyone some people like to just use one or two JC moves so do whatever suits you buddy

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Do whatever you are happy doing and find easiest full on JC isn't for everyone some people like to just use one or two JC moves so do whatever suits you buddy

The swordmaster yamato switching combo would wonders on echidna for when she plants herself in the ground and spits out chimeas from above you lol just stay in the air and hit that seed under her untill she flys off then deal with the chimeras.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Don't jinx yourself her movements can make you drop if youmissnher head and can't do the enemy step that's why you should keep trickster ready

Top Bottom