• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC V DEMO FOOTAGE

Veloran

Part of the prologue was (Legitimately, with footage) leaked on 4chan. Not sure if I should post anything about it, though not much was given away.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Have any of you heard about the leaked footage?
Dante got his ass handed to him and Lady is either dead or knocked TFO
But it had some extra blurry footage of V. A rather serious fellow with what looks like a top hat.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I haven't gotten through all the footage so I haven't actually seen this happen once.
Keep in mind, when people say "jabbing" they don't really mean physical jabbing, they meant sarcastic conversational jabs.

So, let's say I call you "sappy ol dog," you throw it back at me with a response of "oh, I thought you were a sappy ol b****!" (I'm reaching, but you get the gist.)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Confirmation on Charged Shots consuming actual rounds. Nico apparently drops Devil Breakers around the levels ahead of you to pick up in the event that yours have been destroyed. The fraction number value (like 2/4) on Devil Breakers is not charges on a single Breaker, but is how many hands you actually have in your inventory - you can hold multiples of the same ones.

Taunting can be done in the air, where Nero does a nose grab while revving the Red Queen. Once again you'll do different kinds of taunts depending on your current Style rank.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Footage of Dante fighting:
BG0cB78.gif

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd rather have something different then just another "Dante owes Lady Money" scenario.

If my theory is correct it would fit with existing DMC lore. I'm pretty sure Nero is not paying his debts (despite his new clothes and hair and Nico just wants her pay. Unless their is another story reason of course... Maybe she likes Nero and doesn't appreaciate Kyrie getting all that Nero booty? Perhaps Nero is the reason she has some trama in her life? Perhaps Nero ate her sandwich!
What I really like to know is what the hell is that red, squishy ball thing that acts like Nero's old Devil Bringer. Could be that that ball is what remains of Nero's DB nerves and that is what basically his ligaments?! That is the real mystery! Well that and the sudden disappearance of Rebellion...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh my god I'm so ecstatic about this I could cry , thank you capcom

Now just add a lot of devil arms for all characters

Add to Dante's moveset and it's gold

Also , I'm loving Dante's design , Nero reminds me too much of Dante from DmC so I'm unsure on him

Top Bottom